AQUARIA Srl was established in December 1989. Initially its main activity consists in the distribution of foreign companies’ products but in 1994 AQUARIA starts to develop its own range of products and instruments for workplace control and air quality and emissions monitoring. In December 1999 AQUARIA was awarded with ISO 9001 certificate as result of 10 years of hard work with high quality standards.
The Aquaria srl company operates in the following areas related to environmental monitoring:
Outdoor Air Quality – Stack Emissions – Workplace – Water – Laboratory
The product range offered by Aquaria srl is as follows:
- Radial diffusive sampler (“RING” line)
- High flow rate active samplers for environmental sampling, both single-channel and sequential for PTS and PM10 and 2.5 (“CF20” line), and isokinetic sampling (“AISS”)
- Low flow rate active samplers for personal sampling (“AP BUCK” line)
- Sampling accessories (isokinetic probe, thermal bags, filter devices, impinger …)
- Microbiological air samplers both for orthogonal impact (“MICROFLOW” line), with variable flow rate, that by bubbling (“FLOWIMPINGER”), with fixed flow rate
- Electrochemical cells analyzers
- Fume hoods with molecular filtration (“BLACK ACTIVA” line)
- Laminar flow hoods, both horizontal that vertical flow (“FLOW ACTIVA”, “BIO ACTIVA” and “CYTO ACTIVA”)
- Hood for asbestos fibres and toxic dust handling (“ACTIVA SECURITY”)
- Hood for conditioning filters (“ACTIVA CLIMATIC”)
- Consumables (sterile bottles with and without sodium thiosulfate, adsorbents tube, smoke tubes, filters, gas sampling bags …)
April 2005: Aquaria acquires BLUE AIR trade-mark, and founds as minority shareholder a subsidiary for the production of fume and laminar flow hoods.
November 2008: as a spin-off with the University of Salerno, the subsidiary AQUARIA RESEARCH is established: its purpose is the research, development and production of substrates for active and passive sampling.
February 2014: Aquaria buys ZAMBELLI trade-mark from one of the most ancient company operating on the environmental monitoring market, increasing its know how in this field.
As manufacturer, AQUARIA Srl is able to offer a high “customization” of its products in order to fully meet any customers’ special need.
Products testing, calibration, repair and maintenance are made by AQUARIA’s highly qualified and experienced permanent staff in order to grant the customer the most efficient and accurate after sale assistance.
Authorized after-sale service agents are locally available in many Countries: please feel free to contact us for more information.