Arizona Instrument LLC was founded in 1981 by a group of engineers. Arizona Instrument, then known as Quintel Corporation, was dedicated to providing precision moisture analysis instruments that were accurate, reliable, and easy to use. Over the years the company expanded its Computrac moisture analysis line and became an accepted leader in moisture analysis, setting a standard that has been adopted by many Fortune 500 companies. The Computrac line is comprised of two technologies: a rapid loss-on-drying and a moisture specific, GREEN alternative to Karl Fischer.Arizona Instrument pursued an upgrade from ISO 9001:1994 to ISO 9001:2000 to ISO 9001:2008. Though the company is located in Chandler, Arizona, its distributors and service centers located around the world provide consistent, dependable service to its many customers worldwide.
In 1986, Arizona Instrument acquired Jerome Instrument Corporation. Jerome® toxic gas analyzers, with an established reputation for accuracy and durability, complemented and added depth to the company’s offerings. The Jerome® line includes instruments capable of detecting low-level mercury and hydrogen sulfide gases. Both portable and fixed solutions are available using electrochemical sensor, gold film and atomic fluorescence spectroscopy technologies.
Arizona Instrument is a leader in the science and art of measurement engineering. It is our mission to provide our customers worldwide with the highest quality products, services and support. We are committed to technical excellence and high ethical standards as the foundation for a strong and profitable company.
- On time delivery to our customers
- Customer satisfaction
- Repair punctuality and throughput
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Superior quality in every product and service we deliver
- Visionary leadership and strategic planning
- Active participation and ownership by employees
- Trusting partnerships with customers, distributors and suppliers
- Opportunities for employee growth and development
- Responsible involvement in our world community