Arkema operates multiple businesses in the Americas. In the United States, that includes Arkema Inc., Bostik, Inc., Odor-Tech LLC and Coatex Inc. The Arkema Group has 48 total facilities in North and South America among the various affiliates. Arkema affiliates in the Americas deliver chemical solutions worldwide. Arkema is a world-class producer of industrial chemicals including acrylic monomers, emulsion systems, fluorochemicals, fluoropolymers, functional additives, hydrogen peroxide, PMMA, specialty polyamides and thiochemicals. In the United States, Arkema Inc., is headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, and Bostik, Inc. is headquartered in Wauwatosa, WI. Other Arkema entities operate in Canada, Mexico, Brazil and elsewhere in Central and South America. Arkema affiliates in the Americas employ approximately 5,800 people and operate 48 sites in the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Fine Chemicals
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
Research and Development: There are two research and development sites in North America. Our Corporate research and development is headquartered in King of Prussia, PA. It is responsible for research and development in the Americas and coordinates research and development between the U.S. and Arkema research and development in France. Our second research and development facility is in Cary,NC and is principally used for our Coating Resins business.
Our vision at Arkema Inc. is to deliver safe and innovative chemical solutions that meet today’s growing demands.
To be a premier provider of chemicals and materials in the global marketplace, offering innovative solutions to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Be proactive and responsible citizens in the communities where we work, upholding the highest standards for safety and the environment.
- Value, respect, challenge, develop and reward our employees while expecting the best performance from them.
- Act with sound ethics and uncompromising integrity in all of our business activities.
- Collaborate with our customers and business partners to create sustainable value in the markets we serve.
- Foster an environment that nurtures creativity.
- Stand as a competitive force in the industry while delivering best in class returns to our shareholders.