Asia Coal Catalyst Company
Founded in 2006, our organization maintains offices in New York City and Chicago. Our objective is to improve your profitability by lowering the cost of burning coal, while reducing toxic emissions. You are helping to green the world by reducing emissions and coal consumption when you use Asia Coal Catalyst Company CC-88. Our partners have over 100 years of combined industry experience in research and marketing products that benefit companies that utilize coal.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Pollution Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Clean Coal Technology Using Combustion Catalyst
Our Patented Coal Catalyst products offer clean coal combustion and reduce harmful emissions. Coal Catalyst improves energy efficiency and reduces your operating costs.
CC-88 eliminates carbon waste, which improves coal fired boiler performance by reducing slagging and fouling of the boiler system.
Please visit our products pages to learn more about the benefits of coal catalyst.
Benefits of Coal Catalyst CC-88
- Clean coal combustion
- Improve coal conservation
- Improve the environment
- Reduce carbon particulate emissions
- Reduce SO2, SO3 and NOX emissions
- Improve heat transfer
- Reduces net CO2 emissions
- Provide significant return on investment
Clean Coal Target Markets and Equipment
China consumes in excess of 2.5 billion tonnes of coal per annum utilizing upwards of 1.1 million chain grate stoker fired boilers. CC-88
Combustion Catalyst will improve combustion efficiency by as much as 15%.
In Chemistry, catalysts are widely known and are regularly used to speed up chemical reactions. CC-88 works in the same way.
The flammability of a given material (fuel) is strongly dependent on the concentration and the excitation of free radicals. A critical of excited free radicals must be obtained before flame initiation and propagation reactions dominate, leading to combustion of the material.
During the coal combustion process, the oxidizing agents in ACCC’s Coal Catalyst CC-88 promotes increased movement of free radicals. This helps to promote the physical and chemical reactions that occur during combustion.
CC-88 speeds up propagation and movement of free radicals. This releases more oxygen molecules to the carbon molecules (contained in the fuel), and at lower temperatures than normal combustion temperatures. The net effect is to add nothing to the carbon-oxygen chemistry, just to speed it up.
CC-88 speeds oxidation. The combustion process is made faster and because of the lower ignition temperatures more carbon is consumed. Coal
CC-88 turns more of the available carbon contained in any fuel into valuable and usable heat energy.
Coal Catalyst helps eliminate incomplete and inefficient combustion, converting carbon waste into valuable and usable heat energy.
- A substance that enables a chemical reaction to proceed at a usually faster rate or under different conditions (as at a lower temperature) than otherwise possible.
- A substance or agent that initiates a chemical reaction and makes possible for it to proceed.
- A chemical that is used to initiate the reaction or increase the speed of the reaction between a resin and a curing agent.
- A compound or element that can increase the rate of a chemical reaction. Catalysts can lower activation energy of a reaction to help a reaction proceed faster and with less energy.
- An agent that promotes or accelerates a chemical reaction. An element or ion that promotes or assists in a reaction without affecting or changing the element