Atlantic Water Co. Ltd.
Atlantic Water is a company involved in the development of solutions for water treatment, based on a diverse range of cutting edge technologies. The company was founded in 2004 and since then the team has been working on the development, design and testing of a variety of technologies for the treatment of water for human consumption - the AWG 1500 is DWI approved and CE marked with the earliest working prototype having produced over 1,800,000 litres of water under continual use for the last 4 years. The company is based in Aberdeenshire, Scotland with manufacturing taking place in Glenrothes, Fife. A significant milestone in the company`s growth was gaining DWI approval in 2013 which means that the machine can be used by Water Utility Companies and Private Water suppliers throughout Europe. The AWG 1500 is completely reliable and robust enough to work in remote areas for long periods.
Safe, cost effective water treatment
- The Atlantic Water Company creates, manufactures and supplies cost effective, simple solutions for the treatment of water.
- Life saving drinking water from contaminated sources
- Our flagship machine, the AWG 1500, generates 1500 litres of fresh water per day from any source - wells, boreholes, swamps or sea - enough to save over 1000 lives.
Low maintenance, robust machines
A machine will last for around 10 years under continual operation, with minimal maintenance and no chemicals or filters. Ideal for remote areas and disaster zones.
Access to Pure Water for Everyone – Everywhere
- Extremely efficient PURE water generation and desalination
- No Chemicals
- No Filters or Membranes
- Low operational costs
- Simple installation
- Automatic operation
- Remote monitoring
- Low maintenance
- UK Authority approval for Public Water Supply
- Used and Endorsed by leading UK Water Utility Company
- Awards for UK industrial waste management
- UNICEF Approved
- UN Registered
- Drinking water for…
- Water Stressed Communities
- Emergency Relief and Humanitarian Aid
- Water Security
- Remote / off-grid installations
- Municipal Supply
- Decontaminating ground and surface water
- Sustainable Business Opportunities
Laboratory Grade Distilled water for…
- Research and Development – Industrial and Academic
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Dental practices
- Metal plating
- Automotive Industries
- Laundry Services
- Cosmetics, Health and Beauty