ATS Electro-Lube has been the driving force behind the automatic lubrication market for nearly 35 years. The company was born in 1982 when we solved the industry`s long-standing problem - safe automatic lubrication. Today our ethos remains finding solutions to our clients` problems, so it only seems fitting that an ATS Electro-Lube `About Us` page should really be about you, our clients. All of our lubrication equipment is designed to make your business run smoothly, to increase productivity, and to significantly lower your operating costs. ATS Electro-Lube have a network of distributors throughout the world from who you can buy our single point lubricators and multipoint systems locally. Our automatic lubricators are the most versatile on the market. No matter where you are in the world.
All of our lubrication equipment is designed to make your business run smoothly, to increase productivity, and to significantly lower your operating costs. There is no other lubrication company that can offer you better long-term service, reliability, or economy, and whatever your industry ATS systems offer many advantages to your business...
- dramatically reduce maintenance from hundreds of hours to just minutes per year
- install units in seconds, for up to 24 months completely hassle-free lubrication
- reduce wear & corrosion of components, eradicate contaminant ingress
- maintain machinery & bearing health to ensure full life expectancy
- economical long term lubrication solutions with ATS multi-point installations
- the most reliable and durable lubrication methods available today
- reduce lubricant costs and avoid destructive over-lubrication & under-lubrication
- significantly lower costs of repairs, replacement parts, and lost productivity
A History Of Safe Lubrication
In 1982 ATS Electro-Lube released the first ever intrinsically safe automatic lubricator – the Electro-Luber™ – which even today remains the benchmark by which all automatic lubricators are measured.
The Electro-Luber™ is not just intrinsically safe but is also ATEX/UL certified for all explosive and underground zones, is waterproof to 10m depths, and operates right down to -40°C, making it by far the most durable and versatile lubrication product available.
After 35 years ATS Electro-Lube remains at heart a family business, with three generations of the Orlitzky family still involved in the company.
All our manufacturing remains in-house, with our CEO and chief inventor still heavily involved with the manufacturing teams, which is why ATS products are the highest quality lubrication systems available.