Avanti chemical grouts stop leaks in mainline sewers, laterals, and manholes. Avanti grouts are also used in concrete structures to stop water leaks and in soil grouting to prevent erosion and hazardous waste migration. Since 1978, Avanti`s product line has grown from acrylamide gel and urethane foam to over 15 chemical grouts. Our reputation is supplying the highest quality chemical grouts currently available, as well as superior customer service. One of Avanti`s key strategies is to take the necessary steps in order to ensure the correct application of the chemical grouts.
“Avanti” means Move Forward in Italian. “International” represents the continued growth of a small business established in Webster, TX in 1978. Led by industry icon David Magill, Avanti began with only one product – acrylamide chemical grout – used primarily to seal leaking sewer lines. Today, under the leadership of Daniel Magill, Avanti continues to research, develop and perfect new sustainable solutions to restore aging infrastructure and control groundwater.
Stop Leaks. Stabilize Soil. Control Groundwater. More than just a tag-line, these fundamental jobsite solutions compel contractors, engineers, and government workforces to partner with Avanti when facing difficult geotechnical, municipal and industrial challenges. As the industry’s only full service grout provider, no other company supplies acrylamide, acrylic, acrylate, hydrophilic and hydrophobic grouts, microfine and ultrafine cements, and the technical expertise that comes with being the most experienced grout supplier in the U.S.
While continuously Moving Forward, Avanti’s values remain the same:
- Supplier of safe, effective, sustainable chemical and cementitious grout solutions.
- Partner for engineers, contractors, public and private property owners.
- Educator for protecting the environment and restoring confidence in our infrastructure world-wide.
Vision: Restoring public safety and confidence in our infrastructure is the cause which drives Avanti to educate public and private property owners, lead the charge of proactive repair and maintenance, and grow the use of chemical grouts.
Mission: Avanti’s business mission is to grow the chemical grout industry
- Expand knowledge world-wide (grow)
- Evolve technologies and techniques (develop/lead)
- Educate decision makers on the value and return on investment (teach)
Through partnerships with specialty contractors and engineering authorities, Avanti strives to restore public safety and confidence in our decaying infrastructure.
Values: Our values define who we are and how we serve the industry
- Integrity – remain the world’s most reliable source for injection resins
- Excellence – in product, service, and attitude
- Collaboration – externally with customers & partners, internally with each other
- Communication – listen, acknowledge, share, repeat
- Drive – do what you say you will do, never give up
- Accountability – commit personally and professionally, improve and deliver