Avatar Environmental, LLC was founded in by a group of experienced individuals who wanted to apply their considerable expertise and enthusiasm to a new venture that would deliver the highest quality service and provide a workplace environment that values the contributions of the entire team. Avatar has established an excellent reputation with our clients and within the environmental community based on work ethic, ability to develop innovative solutions, organizational flexibility, and responsiveness to client’s needs. Our low overhead structure and competitive billing rates have only enhanced this reputation.
Established in 1999, Avatar Environmental, LLC (Avatar) is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) with expertise in resolving complex scientific and environmental issues. Since our inception, Avatar has designed and directed over 250 environmental projects for more than 60 clients. Recognized as one of the nation’s leading environmental risk assessment (human health and ecological) firms, Avatar also provides expertise in occupational health assessments, environmental compliance, environmental assessments, planning, biological and ecological studies, natural resource management, remedial investigations, field sampling, data validation, data management, GIS/spatial analysis, and geophysical services.
Avatar is a 22-person company with the majority of the staff located in our West Chester, PA office, but with employees at three project offices; Warner Robins, GA, Lowell, MA, and Edison, NJ. We are a small business under NAICS codes with size classification standards of $4.5 Million annual revenue, $7 Million and $14 Million annual revenue, and 500 employees. Avatar has over 12 years experience in executing federal, state, and private sector projects.
Avatar provides services on multiple prime federal government contracts and as a subcontractor to other federal government contractors. We have project management and accounting systems in place to provide quality controls on all project management functions. Avatar is registered in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR), and we have our current Representations and Certifications on the ORCA web site. Avatar holds Federal prime contracts with:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) New England District Hazardous Toxic Radioactive Waste (HTRW)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Kansas City District Indefinite Delivery Contract (IDC) for Architect-Engineering (A-E) Services
- the General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule contract for Environmental Consulting Services
- (Contract No. GS-10F-0090N)
- U.S. Air Force (USAF) Robins Air Force Base Industrial Hygiene Surveillance
- U.S. Air Force (USAF) ESOHCAMP Technical Support for HQ USAFE,
- USAF Air Combat Command Bioenvironmental Engineering Equipment Standardization,
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Services (APHIS) Biotechnology Regulatory Services,
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Agricultural Marketing Service, National Organic Program
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) National Center for Environmental Economics (NCEE),
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
Avatar is a team member on many other Federal contracts with the USEPA, USAF, and the USACE in the New England and Baltimore Districts, including:
- Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC) - National Defense Center for Energy and Environment (NDCEE)
- Los Alamos Technical Associates, Inc. (LATA) - U.S. EPA Region 2 Remedial Action Contract (RAC)
- LATA - U.S. Air Force Center for Engineering and Environment 4PAE
- Abt Associates, Inc. - U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Institute of Water Resources (Humphrey’s Engineer Center, Alexandria, VA)
- Abt Associates, Inc. - U.S. EPA Office of Pesticide Policy (OPP)
- Weston Solutions, Inc.- U.S. EPA START Region 1
- Weston - U.S. EPA START Region 2
- Weston - U.S. EPA START Region 6
- J.M. Waller Associates, Inc. - U.S. EPA RAC Region 4
- Nobis Engineering, Inc. - U.S. EPA Region 1 RAC
- CDM - U.S. EPA Region 3 RAC
- MACTEC Engineering and Consulting, Inc. - U.S. Air Force ESOHCAMP