Avogadro Environmental Corporation
Avogadro Environmental Corporation is a full-service Environmental, Health and Safety consulting and testing firm. Avogadro Environmental specializes in providing expert air quality monitoring and testing services in the most cost effective manner to meet your compliance needs. Our extensive experience in quantifying both criteria and hazardous air pollutants combined with our aggressive quality assurance/ quality control program yields improved data quality.
Avogadro Environmental Corporation is a full-service Environmental, Health and Safety consulting and testing firm, headquartered in Easton, Pennsylvania. Avogadro was founded in March of 1995 as an air monitoring and testing firm and later increased its service offerings to include our Consulting Engineering and CEMS Technical divisions. Together these services continue to guide our corporate clients to the most cost effective approach for nationwide compliance.
Avogadro routinely conducts emissions test work in each of the states in the Northeast, Midwest, and mid-Atlantic regions with a strong emphasis on CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA and VA. We competitively perform test work in the Southeast and Puerto Rico. Avogadro has geographically conducted test work in the West in Utah and in the Pacific in California.
Our extensive experience in all of the above services combined with our aggressive quality assurance/ quality control program yields improved data quality, customer satisfaction and reduced environmental liability. The excellent quality of emissions data collected, as documented by our exceptionally high rate of acceptance of compliance test reports, is enhanced by the following items:
- A rigorous quality control and quality assurance program,
- A continuous training and improvement program for junior staff,
- Knowledge of industrial processes and attention to detail,
- An internal audit program, and
- Qualified Source Testing Individual (QSTI) exam certification.
The Avogadro staff is experienced, medically screened, and OSHA-trained for work on any industrial, commercial, residential or hazardous waste site.
Avogadro’s On-going Mission
- Providing accurate scientific data to enable the preservation of our environment and natural resources
- Identifying the most cost effective and innovative solutions to meet our customers needs
- Fostering an atmosphere of continuous learning and profitable growth
- Helping those less fortunate
- It is our highest priority to always work in the best interest of each and every client.
- To maintain a company culture that enables and promotes evolutionary education of our staff.
- To conduct business on a daily basis with efficiency and integrity.
- To be a good corporate citizen and support the community in which we operate.
- To always pursue outstanding performance.
- To continually support charitable organizations that help those less fortunate and in need of the basic necessities of life.