AWC Engineering Ltd
We specialise in the supply of high quality, cost effective new, used &amp; reconditioned recycling equipment. In addition we also provide spares and service support for existing plant regardless of the manufacturer — often at considerably lower cost than the OEM. Our team of experienced, time served engineers based in Manchester UK are available for either on site or workshop based servicing, repairs, modifications and operator training. We also offer a consultancy and supervision service whereby we will advise how best to get the most from your existing machinery, and oversee the installation and integration of new equipment into your recycling process.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
30+ Years Experience in the Materials Recycling Industry
With over 30 years combined experience in the recycling industry including 20 years as processors of WEEE, plastics, tyres and copper cable — we understand the importance of finding high quality, reliable equipment and good aftersales support at a fair price.
With this in mind we have developed a comprehensive range of high output single shaft shredders, twin shaft shredders, granulators and ancillary equipment that are proven in applications such as plastics, rubber, paper, textiles and metals.
Our client base varies from small-medium sized family owned firms, to larger multi-national recycling organisations and blue chip companies who are looking to resolve their waste issues.Turnkey Recycling Systems for an extensive range of materials
In addition to supplying individual machines we also supply complete turnkey shredding, granulation, separation and washing systems for a wide range of applications such as:
- Plastics Shredding, Granulation and Washing Plants — for both Rigid & Flexible Plastics
- Tyre Processing Systems — for Car, 4x4, Light Commercial, Truck and OTR Tyres
- Metals — Recovery plants for Redundant IT and Electrical Equipment, Refrigerators, Copper Cable, UBC's etc.
- Waste Recycling Systems — RDF & SRF Production Systems and complete MRF's for MSW, C&I, C&D Waste
- Biomass Systems — Processing Plants for Production of Biomass Fuels