Firma Bartosz Sp. J
Firma Bartosz – a Polish company that builds up its experience in the industry of sanitary engineering since 1990. Professionalism and experience that go hand in hand with the commitment of the employees of “BARTOSZ” guarantee a high level of service. This is supported by numerous awards, diplomas and honourable mentions granted to our company during national competitions for, among others, pressure boosting units at Construction Forum in Białystok or pilot scale water treatment plant during Instaltech fair in Kielce. Modern water purification systems, such as water filters and heat recovery devices, i.e. air handling units and recuperators, are gaining more and more popularity due to increasing prices for the raw materials and energy as well as the trend towards promoting attention to the surrounding environment. We achieved such a high standard by using proven components from world renowned manufacturers in our products.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
Bartosz Company” Sp. J. (general partnership company) operates in the field of sanitary engineering since 1990. With our knowledge based on years of experience, as well as continuous improvement and development, we face the expectations and demands of the modern market. We offer eco-friendly devices and complete systems which can contribute towards significant savings by, among others, reducing water, heat and energy consumption.
Professional pressure boosting units manufactured by our company are practical, highly efficient and durable, which is why they are able to work in difficult conditions. In addition, we produce wastewater pumping stations, including dry well type stations, used primarily when constricting sanitary, industrial and storm sewers in the cities, villages, and for the purpose of manufacturing plants. Our offer is directed to both individual Clients and companies.
Professionalism and experience that go hand in hand with the commitment of the employees of “BARTOSZ” guarantee a high level of service. This is supported by numerous awards, diplomas and honourable mentions granted to our company during national competitions for, among others, pressure boosting units at Construction Forum in Białystok or pilot scale water treatment plant during Instaltech fair in Kielce.
In cooperation with research centres and reputable concerns that are focused mostly on environmental engineering, we offer competent assistance with the selection and operation of our devices. We also offer extensive training programs dedicated for designers, investors and users and organize technical seminars and symposia. Firma Bartosz publishes also technical guides and catalogues as well as articles papers in technical press. This strategy has gained the acceptance and trust of our clients, which include, among others, individual recipient, municipalities, housing co-operatives, water supply and heating companies, as well as reputable companies such as Huta Szkła Wołomin, Nutricia Opole, Suempol Bielsk Podlaski, Hoop Bielsk Podlaski, “Wedel” plants in Warsaw, “Królewskie” breweries in Warsaw, “Dojlidy” breweries in Białystok, Coca-Cola plants in Minsk, Belarus, “Mocate Capucino” in Ustroń Śląski, “Tesco” and “Carrefour” hypermarkets and “Leroy Merlin” DIY Shop, Bielański Hospital in Warsaw, Zakłady Płyt Wiórowych in Grajewo, Sokółka – Okna i Drzwi, Nowiny Cement Plant, Belweder Palace in Warsaw.
With a view to the continuous improvement of our business activities, in November 2001, we implemented and still use quality management system EN ISO 9001:2008. We achieved such a high standard by using proven components from world renowned manufacturers in our products.
Since 2000, after the manufacture of the first spiral counter-flow heat exchanger BARTOSZ, our ventilation department is growing dynamically within the company. The unique design of our recuperator, which definitely distinguishes it from other similar devices available on the market, has been reserved in the Patent Office. In doing so, we give you the assurance of reliability and authenticity of our devices. The advantages of BARTOSZ heat exchanger, i.e. high heat recovery efficiency and low operating costs, have gained the trust and satisfaction of users in Poland and abroad, which enabled us to gain and maintain a strong position on the market. Currently, our team consist of several dozen experts from different fields that are working on finding even better technical solutions. We have well equipped technical facilities for conducting research, prototyping and mass production of our devices.
In 2010, we have launched the production of air handling units in a new plant in Czarna Białostocka (about 25 km away from Białystok). The new plant, with a total area of nearly two thousand square meters, consists of two production halls and a high storage warehouse, as well as office facilities and social area. The investment, financed in 50% by European funds, also included the purchase of a complete, modern technological line for the production of heat exchangers and air handling units. As a result, the automation and standardization of the production process translated directly into the performance and quality of our devices.
The Vision Of The Company
- We are a trustworthy trading partner and producer of technologies that are people- and environmentally friendly.
- Our principles are professionalism and the efficiency in customer service.
- We care about the workers and provide them with an opportunity to develop.
- We are looking for innovative technical solutions and new markets.
- We understand the modern world and, by taking the challenge, find our place in it.
Set Of Values
- We use the set of values as a foundation for operation of our company.
- We implement our commitments.
- We keep our word and fulfil the contracts.
- We work on the principle of mutual trust.
- We build trust by admitting to our mistakes.
- Clients are most important for us; therefore, we care about them, recognize their needs, cooperate at the implementation stage and provide support during the operation.
- We use good materials for the production.
- We implement our commitments in a timely manner.
- We improve our products by taking into account the feedback of our Clients.
- We comply with the procedures, which is why we avoid making mistakes.
- We analyse the profitability of purchase orders and are looking for optimal material and organizational solutions.
- We implement profitable objectives.
- We care about the financial stability of the company, providing the satisfaction to both our Employees and Clients.
- We are looking for new technical and organizational solutions in order to surpass the competition.
- We are looking for and implementing new sales techniques.
- We are constantly improving our technical and general knowledge and we are also conducting research and improving existing solutions.
- At least once a quarter, each person reports an innovative solution at his workstation.
- We train and gain knowledge, raising our qualifications individually.
- We use our knowledge for ourselves and for the benefit of our company.
- We improve the organization of work.
- We acquire and implement new technologies.
- We gain new Partners to cooperate and enter into new markets.
- We research the market and react to its changes in order to meet the expectations of the Client.
- We support the development of our regular customers.