Beacon Water Treatments Ltd is an industrial water treatment company offering a range of legionella control services. The scope of services includes risk assessment, cleaning and disinfection, chemical water treatment, hot and cold water monitoring and training. Procedure 3 within the ISO 9001 document register provides for an audit of the Beacon Water Treatments LCA policy document at least once a year.
WATER … cheap, abundant, and non-toxic An ideal medium for a variety of heat transfer processes … and a major cause of production downtime as well as a transmitter of disease.
“WATER TREATMENT? WE DON’T NEED TO USE IT!” … is a phrase, surprisingly, often used by Engineers and Managers convinced that their system is in perfect order. The statistics speak for themselves.
Since 1982 Beacon have been blending chemical additives for use in heat exchange processes.
Cooling Towers, Evaporative Condensers, Steam Boilers and Hot Water Boilers all pose problems of one sort or another in regard to their efficiency, maintenance, cleanliness and safety.
Beacon’s range of 80 water treatment chemical products provides you with the opportunity to ensure that your systems are maintained within, and comply with, current legislative and guidance parameters.
Our cooling and boiler water inhibitors and biocides have been developed and formulated over many years and are regularly reviewed within our ISO 9001 quality control system to take account of advances within the industry.
- Cooling systems suffer from scale and corrosion problems
- Cooling systems suffer from bacterial fouling problems
- Steam Boilers suffer from scale and corrosion problems
- Closed system LPHW systems suffer from sludge build up!
- Potable systems suffer from corrosion and red water!
- To overcome these problems and obtain details of our product range, contact us today.
Dosing & Control Equipment
- The best treatments in the world will be of little benefit if they remain in the drum in which they were delivered. The ACOP recommends that treatments for cooling systems be added automatically.
- We supply a full range of Dosing Equipment including:
- Chemical dosing pumps and Controllers
- Dosing/ bleed Controllers
- Redox Control Systems
- pH monitoring
For the purposes of process water comes in two varieties, hard and soft. There are also many sources of water and these may be contaminated with iron, nitrates or other contaminants or they may be cloudy. There are circumstances where hard water may be a benefit but on the whole soft water is preferable for cooling and steam raising requirements, and water should preferably be clean and clear.
Beacon provides a full range of pre-treatment plant for such applications:
- Base Exchange Water Softeners (Simplex or Duplex)
- Demineralisation Plants
- Nitrate Removal Plants
- Iron Removal Filters
- Activated Carbon Filters
- pH Correction Filters
To discover how we may be of assistance to you for your present or future requirements contact our quotation department.