Beaudrey has specialized in the engineering, manufacturing and installation of fully customizable water screening and condenser protection equipment. Beaudrey stop gates, trash rakes, traveling band screens, drum screens, microstrainers, pressure-line strainers, debris filters and continuous condenser tube cleaning systems have been supplied to over 80 countries worldwide. Designed to minimize operational costs, maintenance needs and environmental impact, Beaudrey offers a complete range of high quality, efficient and economical solutions to all water screening equipment needs. Our products are found in fossil and nuclear power plants, chemical plants, oil and gas facilities, LNG terminals, and desalination, irrigation, and water treatment plants.
In 1912, Eugene Beaudrey and his partner, Louis Bergeron, laid out the principles which would be the keystone to the company's foundation:
- It would never have its own workshops: all fabrication work would be sub-contracted
- It would only produce very high quality products
- It would specialize in a range of products to which it would bring new solutions
- Employees must be treated well.
Today, these principles remain intact and make the company what it is now:
- An agile company manned by a dedicated and united crew
- Total technical freedom
- A company with an exceptional worldwide reputation
- A company ever-free of debt
- Customer satisfaction oriented