BioKube wastewater systems will treat wastewater to the highest degree as required by national legislation. Wastewater treated in a BioKube can safely be reused, typically for irrigation and sludge can be converted to energy. BioKube is based in Denmark, a country known for its high environmental standards. BioKube wastewater treatment systems shall always clean wastewater better than required by the local authorities, with the lowest possible energy consumption. BioKube will actively take part in and promote Circular Economy to help fulfill The UN SDGs by offering wastewater treatment systems where the treated water can safely be reused, and the sludge can be converted to energy or fertilizer. BioKube & Danish Government-sponsored research project regarding wastewater and circular economy. BioKube ULTRAClean systems can convert water from polluted wells or rivers to drinking water.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
BioKube - Clean Water since 2003
BioKube - Water treatment in 60 countries
BioKube packaged sewage treatment plants are delivered as fully equipped systems ready to be installed as Plug & Play systems. They are applicable in a variety of settings ranging from small households to 10.000 PE cities, to hotels, oil, and mining camps. They are delivered to be installed in-ground, in containers for easy relocation or above ground systems.
Below you will find information about
- BioKube organization and our company vision
- Information on where to buy BioKube systems and how to contact our international partners
- Link to brochures, factsheets and manuals
- Partner access to BioKube’s password-protected server
- BioKube wastewater treatment systems, will always clean wastewater better than required by the authorities
- BioKube wastewater systems will treat wastewater with a minimum of energy consumption.
- BioKube will actively take part in Circular Economy to help fulfill the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- BioKube will offer wastewater treatment systems where the treated water can safely be reused
- BioKube will offer wastewater systems where sludge can be converted to energy or fertilizer
All legislation will be met
Legislation regarding all environmental issues are very complicated. And they are very different from country to country. And often also from one area to another.
In cooperation with BioKubes national partners, we will strive to fulfill all requirements.
BioKube wastewater systems use minimum energy.
In summerhouses for instance, the system automatically goes on “Power Saving Mode” when there is no occupancy in the house. This technique is certified by a EU ETV Verification (Environmental Technology Verification).
BioKube will in all our actions and products strive to help fulfill The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
See more about Biokube and UN SDG here
In large scale systems, sludge can be converted to energy by developing biogas.
In small scale systems, sludge can be converted to charcoal which can be used for household cooking.
Treated water from a BioKube can safely be reused.
Reuse is typically for toilet flushing or irrigation.
More than 6000 units in over 50 countries
BioKube is a Danish company, which was established in 2004 and since then has supplied environmentally friendly treatment plants for wastewater both in Denmark and abroad.
Today, more than 6,000 BioKube plants are installed in 50 countries around the world. From the extreme cold areas in northern Norway to the blazing heat in the deserts in the middle East.
Our technology is covered by several international patents.