BioSphere Plastic LLC
Welcome to BioSphere Plastic LLC. Our company is comprised of a group of individuals working together to provide the best plastic solutions for the environment available today. We believe that life is a gift, and it is our desire to give back to society through our dedication to educating, and increase global awareness of affordable environmental solutions. Our plastic additive contains cutting edge technology that when added to to the production of polymers, rapidly enhances the biodegradation of plastic products. We strive for excellence in every aspect of our product and our service. We continue to R&D and work to improve the efficiency of our materials. BioSphere is committed to spreading this affordable technology worldwide increasing environmental awareness in the global marketplace.
Life is a gift. Our team is determined to protect this gift by making the manufacturing of environmentally friendly plastic products affordable to all. We invite you to partner with us, as we take this message to the globe, as BioSphere truly values our clients and considers them partners in our journey to change the way of life.
Biodegradable Plastic Additive
Biosphere Plastic has designed a unique environmental solution. Their unique plastic additive, when placed into the base polymer such as PP, PE, PS, PET, and other major resin types, enhances the biodegradability of these polymers. BioSphere continues to R&D their technology making it enhance the biodegradation of plastic faster, more affordable and in different forms. When BioSphere first released its product in 2012, its additive was in solid-state form, since then BioSphere has developed a liquid and powder formulation and a compostable additive which is poised to pass the ASTM D6400 testing standard for compostable plastic in the United States.
- 2012 BioSphere released their 201 and 202 additives for use in major polymer types.
- November 2012 BioSphere released liquid formulations for PET, Adhesives and other polymer types.
- In January of 2013 BioSphere designed powder formulations for TPU’s, Gels and other polymer types.
- In February 2013 BioSphere developed compostable additives which are “poised to pass” the ASTM D6400.
- In November 2013 BioSphere released liquid spray for plastic and organic food waste to increase the biodegradability of the material.
- In November 2016 BioSphere began the rigorous development of powder for the EPS industry.
- In November 2017 Biosphere released their PET for clear PET bottles.
- In September 2019 BioSphere released its powder formulation for the Expanded Polystyrene industry for addition during the manufacturing process of EPS resin.
- In December 2019 BioSphere launched their new additive package which enhances even faster the biodegradation rate of plastics.