BioSphere Plastic LLC. Our company is comprised of a group of individuals working together to provide the best biodegradable plastic solutions and environmental solutions available today. We believe that life is a gift, and it is our desire to give back to society through our dedication to educate, and increase global awareness of affordable environmental solutions. Our biodegradable plastic additive contains cutting edge technology that when added to to the production of polymers, rapidly enhances the biodegradation of plastic products. We strive for excellence in every aspect of our product and our service. We continue to R&D and work to improve the efficiency of our biodegradable materials. BioSphere is committed to spreading this affordable technology world wide increasing environmental awareness in the global marketplace.
Life is a gift. Our team is determined to protect this gift by making the manufacturing of environmentally friendly plastic products affordable to all. We invite you to partner with us, as we take this message to the globe, as BioSphere truly values our clients and considers them partners in our journey to change the way of life.
Biodegradable Plastic Additive
Biosphere Plastic has designed a unique environmental solution. Their unique plastic additive when placed into the base polymer such as PP, PE, PS, PET and other major resin types enhances the biodegradability of these polymers. BioSphere continues to R&D their technology making it enhance the biodegradation of plastic faster, more affordable and in different forms. When BioSphere first released their product in 2012, their additive was in solid state form, since then BioSphere has developed a liquid and powder formulation and a compostable additive which is poised to pass the ASTM D6400 testing standard for compostable plastic in the United States.
- 2012 BioSphere released their 201 and 202 additives for use in major polymer types.
- November 2012 BioSphere released liquid formulations for PET, Adhesives and other polymer types.
- In January of 2013 BioSphere designed powder formulations for TPU’s, Gels and other polymer types.
- In February 2013 BioSphere developed compostable additives which are “poised to pass” the ASTM D6400.
- In November 2013 BioSphere released liquid spray for plastic and organic food waste to increase biodegradability of the material.