Biotec Sistemi S. r. l.
ts involvement in renewable energy dates back in the nineties, through planning and building plant for the production of biogas and compost. The technology used, which is employed in over 50 plants all around the world, turns organic waste into energy and renewable material, thanks to a pre-treatment and to the consequent anaerobic digestion process.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
Its involvement in renewable energy dates back in the nineties, through planning and building plant for the production of biogas and compost. The technology used, which is employed in over 50 plants all around the world, turns organic waste into energy and renewable material, thanks to a pre-treatment and to the consequent anaerobic digestion process.
Biotec Sistemi realizes turn key plants and equipments for the treatment of a wide range of products and waste, such as:
- organic fraction of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- underscreen from Municipal Solid Waste;
- agro-industrial waste and products coming from markets, canteens, industries, restaurant, small and large distribution;
- Animal waste and biomass from farms and livestock;
- sewage sludge;
Activities of Biotec Sistemi are:
- Supply, building and start up of turn key plant
- Feasibility studies
- Consulting and process definition
- Support activities for authorization
- Equipment supply and assembly
- Management, maintenance and spare parts supply
- After sales service for both plant and for chemical and biological section
- Revamping of existing plants
Biotec Sistemi has developed its experience with the help of its partner BTA International GmbH a german firm whose involvement in biogas dates back in the eighties. The tight collaboration between Biotec and BTA optimizes the process Biotec-BTA, conceived for pre-treatment and anaerobic digestion of organic waste. The wide application of this kind of process witnesses its flexibility to adapt itself to different kind of waste.
New ideas, technologies and strategies are the instruments needed in order to face the greatest challenge of our times: the protection and the preservation of environment where we live and the improvement of life quality.
In order to obtain these results are useful virtuous and efficient technologies which are able to reduce loads on environment and to support the development of an eco-friendly future.
According to these advantages the anaerobic digestion takes on value, as:
- allows the production of renewable energy, favoring the independence from fossel fuels and the fight against climate change
- allows to reduce the waste quantity to the discharge, eliminating environmental impacts related to this kind of digestion and promoting separate collection, with consequent recycle and recovery of material and energy.