Biothane - Veolia Water Technologies
Biothane is one of the world`s leading companies in the field of biological treatment of industrial wastewater. We have a portfolio of highly effective technologies that can be applied in a vast variety of sectors and installations. With more than 670 installations constructed in over 40 countries around the globe, Biothane demonstrates its outstanding competency in the field of anaerobic wastewater treatment.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 100,000,000 - 1,000,000,000 €
- Low operation costs; low energy consumption (no oxygen requirement), low production of sludge, low nutrient requirement.
- Biogas Generation = Usable Methane; offset of natural gas costs, production of heat and energy
- Compact process design
- Degradation of aerobic non-degradable substrates
- Solid removal
- Treatment of high-concentrated wastewater
- Campaign treatment
- Use of renewable energy