Biowater Technology AS
Biowater is seeking partners/agents in the USA and Chinese markets. Biowater Technology designs and engineers next generation technologies and solutions for the municipal and industrial wastewater treatment markets. The team has experience from over 300 projects and installations of MBBR worldwide. The company provides innovative technologies and solutions for biological treatment of water and wastewater. Products include but are not limited to: MBBR, IFAS and Package Plants. Biowater has offices in the United States and Norway with partners and representatives around the world.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Biowater at a glance
- Unique know-how in microbiology and process engineering
- Installations in municipal and industry
- Deliver process guaranties
- Partner focus
- Most versatile technology available, easy to integrate into existing wastewater treatment plants Municipal and industrial
- New technology delivers dramatic reductions in CAPEX and footprint while facilitating existing infrastructure
- Immediate OPEX reductions from reduced energy consumption and less use of consumables
- High throughput: Continuous process with no regular downtime
Biological Treatment Technologies
Biowater Technology offers systems complete with biofilm carriers, aeration, retention sieves, mixing tanks as well as any tertiary treatment or additional equipment to suit the design.
Biowater Technology offers biological wastewater treatment to municipals and industrial wastewater treatment markets. The company has more than 40 years of experience in biofilm industry with an innovative R&D team. This investments have resulted in recognized wastewater treatment systems, technology for moving bed processes and integrated fixed-film activated sludge (IFAS) wastewater systems as well as patented technologies as the new born Continuous Flow Intermittent Cleaning, (CFIC).
The focus on research and development has moved biological wastewater treatment into a new chapter with low total cost of ownership (TCO) requiring less energy than traditional MBBR processes and investment. At the same time this biofilm technology delivers higher output for customer’s installations resulting in fast return of the investment (ROI). All solutions can easily be adapted and designed for any application, old or new.
Complete System Supply
We will guide you through the process from start to finish.
- Upgrade existing plants
- Greenfield plants
- Pilot testing
- Budgetary planning
- Energy analysis