Environmental Compliance in [Your State]Avoid difficult state compliance problems. Here is all the plain-English help you need to stay in compliance with the environmental laws in your state. Arranged by topic, this easy to use resource explains how to comply with state regulations, and highlights any differences from federal. Includes regular updates and monthly newsletter.
Safety Meetings Library on CDHere's everything you need to prepare and deliver great safety meetings in just minutes -now updated with easy to use and expanded Version 2. This easy-to-use CD-ROM delivers 100's of safety meetings, toolbox talks, and handouts on every key OSHA topics - from HazCom to workplace emergencies. You just schedule the training, pick a topic - and these ready-to-use meetings do the rest.
Helps your employees prevent accidents before they happen. Discusses slips, trips, and falls, tool and machinery injuries,fires,chemical spills and exposures, and preventing back injuries.Topics covered in this booklet include: • Hazard identification • Common sense and safety • Unsafe vs. safe attitudes • Safety training • Personal protective equipment (PPE) • Personal fitness and health • E
• When you use 7-Minute Safety Trainer, you can be sure that your employees will pay attention and retain the training information. • You select from over 50 key safety topics, prepare your materials, and print out your presentation. Features • Over 50 prewritten safety sessions. • Over 50 powerful and reproducible illustrated handouts. • Training needs assessment guide. • Quizzes a
• This automated disaster recovery plan builder has everything you need to create your own recovery plan. • With this powerful CD-ROM-based program you will have complete guidance on how to develop, monitor, and engage your recovery plan. • This invaluable program gives your organization the tools to form an executive decision team--trained to respond to any disaster. Once trained, your team can assess damage immed
Customize the PowerPoint® presentation to train all employees and management on your Emergency Response Plan. Plus, speakers' notes save you time and give you everything you need to provide effective training. • The comprehensive handbook in MS WORD™ lets you easily customize your own Emergency Response Plan by editing the content to fit your company's needs. • Teach your employees to be prepared if disaster st
• According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), inspections are on the rise. This 46-page BLR special report lets you look at environmental and safety inspections and common violations, and helps prepare you for an environmental inspection. • While you cannot avoid the EPA when it comes "knocking at the door," you can avoid being caught in the enforcement trap by being ready at all times for such an inspection.
• Audits are one of the best ways to assess and correct a facility's regulatory noncompliance. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has designed this policy to encourage industry to self-monitor, disclose, and correct environmental violations. • This 15-page BLR special report will help you understand environmental audits and state privilege laws.
• Join leading environmental professionals who count on the Compliance Advisor to deliver accurate and timely news, advice, and analysis on key environmental issues. • This newsletter service is delivered to you twice monthly. • You choose "hard copy" issues or e-mail delivery.
• This one-stop, ready-to-use resource provides you with training for scores of EPA-, DOT- and OSHA- required training. More than 50 topics available. • You select a topic, print your handouts, and you're ready to deliver powerful and accurate environmental training. • Exhaustive search function allows you to find the topics you need quickly. • Keep alert to all revisions and changes to 40, 49, and 29 CF
• Despite the repeal of OSHA's proposed ergonomics standard, repetitive motion injuries remain to put companies and employees at risk. • Educate your office staff by providing this exceptional training--you could avoid the costly lost workdays caused by repetitive motion injuries. Simple to use--highly effective.
• Here's an all-in-one video-based training kit that lets you conduct thorough ergonomics training for the industrial environment. • Kit includes comprehensive video, leader's guide with reproducible handouts, student handbooks, booklets, and completion certificates.
This booklet goes a long way toward helping each individual in your organization understand the importance of diversity in the workplace. Your employees will get a sense of why diversity is essential in your organization and will understand the challenges it can create. Get everyone to embrace this critical workplace issue--a good way to initiate all of your employees is with this outstanding booklet.
• Helps you comply with OSHA's forklift training requirements, and the video-based training is an excellent way to drive home the training. • Your employees will see the "do's and don'ts" with clear video demonstrations. • Your kit includes the video with leader's guide, plus 20 employee workbooks, 20 training certificates, 20 illustrated Forklift Safety booklets, and a full-color Forklift Safety poster.
Gives in-depth information on OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard. Covers types of hazards, routes of exposure to chemical health hazards, chemical labels, MSDSs, physical and health hazards. (44 pages)
Why risk injury--and lost productivity--because employees don't understand proper use of everyday chemicals? This lively and easy-to-understand overview illustrates hazard communication basics: how to use labels and MSDSs, routes of entry, types of exposure, and general tips on chemical safety.
Why risk injury-and lost productivity-because employees don't understand proper use of everyday chemicals? This lively and easy-to-understand overview illustrates hazard communication basics: how to use labels and MSDSs, routes of entry, types of exposure, and general tips on chemical safety.