Blue Electron is a Renewable Energy Services Company. Our company specializes in converting indigenous renewable resources into high value energy, agricultural environmental products and sustainable businesses for the local communities. We provide clients and customers with proven technological and business tools for development, implementation and operation of renewable energy projects in rural and metropolitan areas in the United States, Europe, Latin and South America, as well as in the Caribbean.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Renewable Energy
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
Our unique hands-on approach enables us to connect with our customers in the early stage and create customized solutions that best serve their needs as well as the needs of their community. We are there every step of the way.
Our team possesses many years of successful experience in development, design and construction of renewable energy and distributed generation projects; in addition to anaerobic digestion and commercialization of advanced energy technologies for electric and gas utility applications.
A narrow fulcrum balances our daily activities with the needs of the environment making an equilibrium difficult to maintain. It is no longer adequate to fulfill only the needs of our family, our society, or ourselves. We must step forward and accept the responsibility to manage the scarce resources that make the world interesting, exciting and comfortable for all who live here.
We Aim to...
- Build a portfolio of sustainable and profitable renewable energy assets and solutions.
- Provide a complete menu of solutions for development, implementation and operation of renewable energy projects.
- Offer our customers the most appropriate technology in turnkey plants using local biomass resources.
- Design, build and operate new sustainable renewable energy solutions by converting abandoned natural residues of organic matter into energy.
- Expand product and service offerings that use bioenergy, abandoned natural residues of animal and vegetable origin to recycle into energy and create new sustainable renewable energy solutions.
- Invest in the development of renewable energy products and services that the company offers through its technologies and its partners' technologies.
- A provider of anaerobic digestion systems for agricultural and industrial customers.
- A developer and implementer of centralized and community digester projects in the United Sates.
- A developer of bioenergy business in the United States.
- The US licensor for GBU 'hydraulic mix' anaerobic digestion technology, the most advanced and efficient anaerobic digestion technology in the world.
- A manufacturer and distributor of biological biogas desulphurization systems in North America and the Caribbean.
- A manufacturer and distributor of biogas conditioning and enrichment systems in North America and the Caribbean.
Our Business Approach Is To
- Offer customers 'sustainable' technological and business solutions for highly reliable renewable energy solutions.
- Partner with customers through the entire project life cycle, from the analysis of customer's energy resources, to the design, to commissioning and operation of a turnkey renewable energy plant.
- Define, design, procure, and build tailor-made renewable energy plans for customers that are adapted to specific local renewable resources and particular grid conditions.
- Help choose the best solution in terms of technology and design based on fuel characteristics and project economics when involved in a project at the pre-engineering stage.
- As an integrator, we select the most suitable components and services on the market with the support of an extensive engineering and manufacturing control capacity.
- Source our equipment from the best suppliers, finding a balance between technological performance, reliability, life cycle costs and competitiveness.
Our corporate and professional principles are those values that define our behavior, our business conduct and our communications with all of our stakeholders. These include the following principles:
- Sustainable development is the Cornerstone of our business. Our owners, employees, partners and customers are all committed to facilitating the production and use of profitable, socially responsible, and environmentally respectful renewable energy products and services in a way that meets the current needs of the community without compromising future generations' resources.
- Commitment: Blue Electron is totally committed to achieve success for its customers, shareholders and its employees through superior performance in all phases of the business.
- Ethics: Honesty, respect, fairness, and integrity drive our business. Blue Electron employees keep their promises and ethical behavior is their standard.
- Safety and Health: Blue Electron, as a first priority, values the health and safety of its customers, its employees, its contractors, and the public it serves. We design our projects to our business in a manner designed to preserve the well-being of all.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations: In all aspects of personal life and business, All Blue Electron employees are responsible to understand the laws, how they apply to their jobs and comply with all laws and regulations.
- Confidential Information: We use confidential information only for the business purpose for which it was developed or given, and never for anyone's personal benefit. We respect the confidentiality of information about the company, its customers, employees, vendors and partners.
- Competitive Practices: We compete vigorously, but fairly, on the basis of quality, price, reliability and customer service. We do not enter into understandings or agreements with competitors regarding prices, terms of sales, division of markets or customers, or any other activity that restricts competition.