Blue Mountain Environmental Management Corporation
Blue Mountain is one of the leading Source Testing companies in the Northeast. Our senior staff has a combined experience level of over 80 years. Blue Mountain is known for its high quality and superior performance, as demonstrated in diagnostic and compliance emissions sampling using EPA Reference Methods, Relative Accuracy Testing (RATA) of Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEM), Trial Burns, Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR), Parametric emissions monitoring (PEM), Boiler and Industrial Furnace testing (BIF), Ambient Air Quality and Odor Analysis. U.S. EPA Source Testing Methods.
In 1997, Blue Mountain Environmental Management Corporation (BMEMC) was founded to provide National, as well as international businesses with the tools and expertise necessary to save time, limit Liabilities and comply with today's ever-changing and stringent regulatory requirements.
BMEMC, is a progressive and full-service engineering, technical and management consulting firm with its corporate headquarters located in Valencia, Pennsylvania.
Our current staff of engineers, professionals and technicians is fully committed to providing unsurpassed, high quality services through our extensive knowledge of environmental regulations and sound, “state-of-the-art” engineering practices. The diverse backgrounds, experience, and expertise we maintain enables BMEMC to provide a wide array of services to our clients while assuring a controlled continuity with respects to the needs of our clients, the evaluation of scientific methods and the development of response plans to meet and/or exceed compliance and regulatory directives.
For many years, persons in corporate and managerial positions have been overwhelmed by the confusing verbiage and the highly perplexing reporting requirements found within Federal, State and Local regulations.
The position of the industry today is such that corporations are welcoming smaller, more technically apt, diverse and cost-effective companies, like BMEMC, that are capable of protecting a persons or companies liabilities by virtue of producing quick and responsible results while reducing project costs in the performance of tasks at hand.
A multidisciplinary staff of engineers, scientists, industrial hygienists, occupational safety and health professionals and technical support representatives provide a comprehensive array of air quality, industrial hygiene, occupational safety and health and environmental services.
By integrating, and/or networking with, other top-notch firms in the country, BMEMC is available to manage and provide a broad spectrum of environmental services that encompass, but are not limited to land, waterways, hazardous waste, emergency response and other environmentally related services.
Overall, our company can be characterized as a top-notch, high quality and aggressive environmental and occupational safety and health consulting and management firm that focuses on the clients needs and the many environmental and safety solutions that are available for today’s problems.
Since 1997, Blue Mountain Environmental Management Corporation has been dedicated to reducing environmental impact, preventing workplace injuries/illnesses, and limiting our clients' liabilities. Through the development of innovative approaches to project management, we present our clients with solutions that are responsive to their needs. Blue Mountain continually upgrades and expands the quality of our services and the capabilities of our personnel so that we may foster long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
The hallmarks of Blue Mountain 's services are personal attentiveness to each client's needs; integrity, moral and ethical correctness; and overall professionalism. Blue Mountain 's business philosophy emphasizes our consistent response and accountability to our clients for both technical and management solutions. Our staff of environmental scientists, engineers, industrial hygienists, safety professionals, fire technicians and technical specialists with a combined staff experience of over 100 years consistently refine and apply their knowledge of engineering, innovations, technological advancements and project management practices. As a significant presence in the industry, Blue Mountain has applied our comprehensive knowledge and experience to cultivate a professional rapport with the regulatory community. This allows Blue Mountain, as well as our clients, to anticipate, capitalize upon and quickly respond to the ever-changing laws and regulations that govern our clients' facilities.
Permitting and Compliance
- Title V Permitting for: Cogeneration Facility, Graphite Electrode and Graphite Specialties Manufacturing Facilities, World Class High Temperature Metals Recovery Facility, Manufacturer of Specialty Shapes, Powder Metals Facility, Lime Manufacturing Facility, Children's Playground Equipment Manufacturing Facility
- New Source Review Permitting for a Steel Manufacturer
- Permitting and Source Testing for a Graphic Arts and Coatings Manufacturer
- Emissions Inventory for an Incandescent Light Bulb Manufacturing Facility
- Emissions Inventory and Compliance Auditing for a Non-Ferrous Foundry
- Air Emission Testing of a 1000-Pound-Per-Hour Medical Waste Incinerator
- Volatile Organic Compound and Hydrogen Sulfide Emission Testing of a Coke Oven Gas Desulfurization Facility Incinerator Exhaust
- NOx Emission Sampling for RACT Permitting at a Major University Steam Plant
- Total Chrome Emission Sampling on Fume Exhaust of Chrome Plating Tanks
- Volatile Organic Compound Emission and Incinerator Destruction Efficiency Determination
- Source Testing at an Aluminum Casting and Recycling Facility
- Source Testing for a Pharmaceutical And Chemical Manufacturer
- Source Testing for By-product Recovery Facilities
- The American Coke, Coal, and Chemicals Institute
- Sulfur Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxides Emissions Testing of Boiler Burning Coal and Paper Pellets for a Paper Manufacturer
- Particulate Emission Testing of Four Pressurized Baghouses for the Timken Company
- Relative Accuracy Testing of NOx, SO2 and Opacity Continuous Emission Monitors for a Metallurgical Production Facility
Ambient Air Monitoring
- Ambient Air Monitoring for a Soil Investigation Project
- Ambient Air Monitoring for Bridge Restoration Companies
- Development of an Ambient Air Monitoring Network for a Superfund Site for US Army Corps of Engineers
- Development of an Ambient Air Monitoring Network for a Graphic Arts Manufacturer
Emission Control Technology Evaluations
- Control Technology Evaluation and Emissions Inventory for a Chemical Manufacturer
- Control Technology Evaluation for a Coke Processing\Steel Manufacturer
- BACT Evaluation and Permitting for a Fiberglass Whirlpool Bathtub Manufacturer
- RACT Proposal for a World Class High Temperature Metals Recovery Facility
- RACT Proposal for a Large Graphite Electrode and Graphite Specialties Manufacturer
- Control Technology Evaluation for a Graphic Arts and Coatings Manufacturer
- RACT evaluation for a Pressed and Blown Glass Facility
- Dispersion Modeling for a Louisiana Superfund Site
- For US Army Corps of Engineers
- Dispersion Modeling in Support of a Permit for a Vapor Extraction System
- Dispersion Modeling in Support of an Ambient Air Monitoring Network at a Graphic Arts Manufacturing Facility
Industrial Hygiene/Occupational Health & Safety Services
- Personal Exposure Monitoring for Welding Fumes for a Transportation Systems Manufacturer
- Personal Exposure Monitoring at Worthington Custom Plastics, Inc.
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments/Emergency Response at Latrobe Brewing Company, Inc.
- Asbestos Sampling for US Department of Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Lead Training for Hercules Painting Company
- Chemical Exposure Monitoring for a Television Manufacturing Company
- Exposure Monitoring for Light Bulb Manufacturing Facility
- Arsenic and Total Particulate Sampling for a Recycled Paper Manufacturer
- Noise Study for a Machine Tool Manufacturing Company
- Performance of an Indoor Air Survey for a University
- Residential Air Monitoring for a Graphic Arts and Coating Manufacturer
- Indoor Air Quality for a Development Company
- Respiratory Protection Course for Paris Contracting
- Emergency Response Course for BP Oil Marketing Company
- HAZWOPER Training for America's Truckwash
- Hazardous Materials Handling Course for Exxon Company USA
- SARA Title III Reporting for a Wood Treating and Chemical Manufacturer
- Miscellaneous Environmental Consulting Activities for a Steel Furniture Manufacturer
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Engineering Assistance