Blue Sphere Corporation
Blue Sphere Corporation is an energy company that develops, manages and owns waste-to-energy projects in the $6 billion global waste-to-energy market. Blue Sphere`s main business model is BOO (Build-Own-Operate), in which long-term energy agreements are executed with electric companies in advance of projects, thereby solving endless waste and ecological problems and meeting the endless demand for electricity.
Blue Sphere Corporation (OTCQB: BLSP) is an international Independent Power Producer (IPP) that transforms millions of tons of agricultural, municipal and industrial waste into sustainable clean energy and other by-products.
Instead of burying organic waste, Blue Sphere transforms these harmful materials into sustainable clean energy, helping to eliminate the release of damaging greenhouse gases and replace the need for environmentally harmful landfills that pollute our soil, underground water tables and atmosphere.
We believe that organic waste can help supply a large and sustainable source of clean energy for growing global demands.
The Blue Sphere waste-to-energy facilities sell electricity, natural gas, compost and other by-products primarily through fixed-rate power purchase agreements.
The waste-to-energy markets provide tremendous opportunity as there is a virtually endless supply of waste and organic material that can be used to generate power and valuable by-products. In particular, the disposal of organic material to landfills in most parts of the world is a costly problem with environmentally-damaging consequences. Blue Sphere offers a cost-effective, environmentally-safe alternative.
The Blue Sphere team brings decades of financing, regulatory, technology, and mass-scale project expertise to the $24+ billion waste-to-energy market. Blue Sphere also partners with various investors, banks and other institutions to fund developments at the project level.
- We setup, own and manage the project, i.e. BOO (Build-Own-Operate).
- We sign a PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) with an electricity company or other off-taker.
- We choose the best technology available and sign an EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) agreement for a turnkey commissioning of the project.
- We sign supply agreements with feedstock suppliers.
- We provide financing, debt and equity.
- We choose a site in an area where feedstock is easily available and where electricity grid connection is nearby.
- We apply and receive all regulatory permits to erect the plant and process the waste.
One of the highly growing clean energy markets is waste-to-energy.
Global Need for Clean Energy
Turning Endless Waste Into Endless Energy
Blue Sphere develops, owns and operates waste-to-energy facilities that are changing the world today and for tomorrow.
Blue Sphere, a global Independent Power Producer turns harmful wastes into sustainable energy.
Our complex systems help to:
- Treat or eliminate waste rather than bury it
- Reduce methane and other greenhouse gas emissions
- Turn organic waste into sustainable clean energy
- Protect underground water supplies
- Organic waste can help supply a large and sustainable source of clean energy for growing global demands.
- Blue Sphere transforms millions of tons of agricultural, municipal and industrial waste into sustainable clean energy and other by-products.
- Over time, independent power producers like Blue Sphere will replace the need for environmentally harmful landfills that pollute our soil, underground water tables and atmosphere. Instead of burying organic waste, Blue Sphere transforms these harmful materials into sustainable clean energy, helping to eliminate the release of damaging greenhouse gases.