We are a medium-sized, family-owned company with international operations and we develop and market innovative system solutions within our areas of expertise.Our technological leadership in the area of high-performance adsorbers and sorptive composite materials is based upon over 40 years’ experience in the development and marketing of life-saving protective systems. We ensure that we maintain our position by making sustainable investments in research and development and in cutting-edge manufacturing facilities.
Our strategic areas of expertise are
- Individual and collective protection for the military sector
- Protective equipment for civil protection teams, fire services and police forces, together with
- Highly specialised solutions for the filtration of gases, liquids and particles for industrial and medical applications and also for special consumer goods
We focus on markets that are characterised by their long-term growth potential. We are supported in the expansion of our business areas by entering into strategic collaborations and partnerships.
In selected business sectors we aspire to become the leading system or subsystem supplier.
Our main advantages over our competitors are
- Our full control over all areas of the value-added chain – from the raw materials to intermediate products, design and manufacture, through to production of the end products and providing full system solutions
- Knowledge of our customers and their markets whilst taking regional specifics into account
- The development of tailor-made solutions to problems
Having excellent employees is an essential element of our success. Further qualification and training of our staff takes place continuously, right through the complete value-added chain.
For us, innovation means continuously evaluating our own processes so that we can successfully combine new ideas with already proven ones.
In order to maintain and continuously improve customer satisfaction we have introduced a quality management system that complies with DIN EN ISO 9001. Product quality is monitored in our own laboratories. For government customers we comply with the AQAP requirements.
The quality and environmental management system is certified and is regularly monitored by accredited auditors.
All business processes are managed using an integrated ERP system and supported by an electronic archiving system.