Bombas Borja S.A.
Manufacturing valves since 1929, BOMBAS BORJA S.A. remains one of the Spanish leading manufacturers that bet for the quality of their products. The introduction of innovative technologies in machining, assembly lines, ovens of paint and test machinery, makes our valves some of the most reliable in the market. A major technical equipment and use of new technologies (CAD-CAM, management systems, quality controls ...) make our products are always in constant evolution. Our modern facilities located in the Industrial Fuente del Jarro allow us to have a large stock of finished products and spare parts, thus providing an excellent delivery time. Usual in the most important fairs in the sector, BOMBAS BORJA S.A. is in permanent contact with the market, developing and manufacturing new products. Having itself an iron foundry assures us total control over raw materials and the ease of making parts and finished products customized according to the needs of our customers.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Founded in 1929 in the District of Benimaclet (Valencia) and currently in the Industrial Fuente del Jarro Paterna (Valencia), one of the most important Industrial area and better communications (Port-Airport) from Spain, in BOMBAS BORJA S.A. We have not ceased to grow and evolve in the production of our product and respect for the environment, reflected in the application of new technologies and more capable of recycling day by day. For all this since many years we are a landmark in the national and international market for Industrial valves, Hand pumps and Control Products for driving all kinds of fluids.
We have a staff of employees who make up a large team of professional and dynamic workers that combines experience and youth.
The quality and customer service are the foundation of our success daily.
QUALITY: The introduction of a system of quality management based on ISO 9001 and the desire for continuous improvement in the quality of our products, has confirmed us as one of the major sector manufacturers.
Our Quality System is certified by the IVAC-CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE, S.L. according to the UNE-ISO 9001:2000, taking this certification since 1997. Also We comply with the regulations of directive 97/23/CEE of the teams under pressure as the issues listed in the UNE-EN.
Most of the products of BOMBAS BORJA are supplied to department stores.
In BOMBAS BORJA we know that our valves are found in works so characteristics such as these:
- Terminal T4 Barajas Airport.
- Supply system and network of fire Expo Zaragoza 2008.
- Supply works at the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
- New Campus of the University Tarongers Literaria of the City of Valencia.
- Bétera treatment plant, Torrente, El Puig, Olot ...
- Supply Caracas (Venezuela).
- Station Water treatment in Arévalo (Ávila).
- Station water treatment group tertiary Alcoy. (Alicante).
- Station Water Treatment Arroyo Miel (Malaga).
- Supply network in the city of Lisbon.
- Supply network and treatment of Paterna (Valencia).
- Oceanografic of the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia.
- Pantano de Alarcón in Cuenca.
- Water treatment plant in Ocho Rios (Jamaica).
- Water treatment plant in Baghdad.
- Air conditioning system of the Torres Isozaki (Bilbao).
- Network of fire of Vigo's port.
And a host of works with water treatment plants, water supplies, fire networks, air conditioners and irrigation pipes in addition to those used in industrial valves for driving oil and other liquids or gases such as air or sand, mud and sludge.