Bonnel Technologie s.r.o.
For about 27 years, BONNEL TECHNOLOGIE has been designing, developing, testing and manufacturing electronic and electro-mechanic components and devices for global customers in two main segments: Control units and systems for sewage treatment plants and accessories , locking technologies for doors and windows. BONNEL products comply with the corporate strategy of ``smart home`` and are professionally developed and manufactured in the Cheb plant, Czech Republic. BONNEL, an ISO 9001 certified, aprox. 50 employees company, provides innovative products and professional consultancy tailor-made for its customers in the B2B and B2C sectors. Regularly, the company takes part in world leading fairs and exhibitions, such as the IFAT Fair in Munich, Germany.
International BONNEL team can offer their expertise in the programming of firmware, embedded and PC software as well as in advanced technologies used in the production (SMT, THT, production and assembly of mechatronic products…). The company prides in flexible and customized solutions for its clients.
BONNEL, a family owned and managed enterprise, has been an integral part of the local community in Cheb. In its CRM strategy, the company has become a partner of significant local, regional and national events, such as the FIJO Festival. BONNEL proudly co-operates with local high schools and technical universities in the Czech Republic and Germany with the aim to educate the future generation of electrical engineers and specialists.
- The company BONNEL TECHNOLOGY was founded in 1992 as a GmbH in Germany (GmbH is a identification code for a german Limited Liability Company) and as an s.r.o. (Czechian type of limited company, corresponding to the German GmbH) in the Czech Republic.
- In the beginning, the branch office of BONNEL TECHNOLOGIE GmbH in Schwarzenbruck near Nuremberg was functioning as a center for development, purchasing and distribution while only the production was carried out in the Czech Republic.
- In 1995, new premises were purchased. They are situated at the main outward road from Cheb in the direction of Prague near the present TESCO supermarket.
- After the Czech Republic had joined the EU, the focal point of our activities shifted from Germany to the location in the Czech Republic.
- At present, about 45 qualified Czech and German employees of both sexes are active in the development, administration, production and distribution at Eger / Cheb (in the Czech Republic, very close to the North Bavarian boarder).
- This medium-sized enterprise is led by its owner and founder and it is not a dependend subcontractor or part of some anonymous multinational corporation. The lines of decision are short and flexible, our contact with the clients is personal and face to face.
- In 2005, BONNEL TECHNOLOGIE s.r.o. was certified according to ISO 9001:2000.
- In the year 2007, the company invested in acquiring a modern and efficient SMT insertion machine. A new three-storey building was erected. The new premises offer a modern, comfortable working sphere to the administration, the distribution and the fast-growing development departments.
- In accordance with the present EU legislation (RoHS) and the increased demands with regard to environmental safety, BONNEL TECHNOLOGY is utilizing a lead-free soldering technology.
- In 2014 the neighboring parcel to the production hall was purchased. It was completely renovated to better suit the demands of modern business. Here further production facilities, automatic SMT line, testing facilities and laboratories are located.
- In 2014 BONNEL TECHNOLOGIE won the Karlovy Vary region COMPANY OF THE YEAR award. The competition was organized by HOSPODÁŘSKÉ NOVINY, VODAFONE company participated as a partner.
- Since 2015 BONNEL has actively focused on the development of technologies for future „smart homes“. The company has implemented IoT (Internet of Things) concept and features in its new product line of control units for sewage treatment plants, in smart SMS and PC telemetry applications and in locking technology.
2018 - BONNEL TECHNOLOGIE GmbH in Germany was liquidated in order to decrease the operational and administration costs and burden.
- Inventing, development and manufacturing of our own products, which are sold either directly or through our trade partners
- Development (in the majority of cases based on our own ideas) and Manufacturing of user-specific products in the domain of industrial electronics, telecommunication, automation, safety equipment and PC-software
- Reverse Engineering of no longer availible spare-parts and modules
- Since 2008 our company is awarded with the Microchip Gold Level reward as Design Partner
- Ready-to-sell supply of OEM products through own ISO 9001:2000 certified production in the Czech Republic
- Here and there some contract production, delivered on schedule, at favourable conditions (with or without purchasing of material)
- A large part of our clients are well-known German enterprises