Bora performs Design, Manufacturing and Maintenance of Tools, in addition to sheet metal Stamping of components for Automotive and Household Appliances industries. The continuous interaction between our R&D, Tools Department, Stamping Department and Quality ensures to our customers innovative and winning solutions. Investing in state-of-the-art technologies, modern organization on quality, environmental and safety issues, today we can cooperate with big multinational companies in our markets of reference. The care for our stakeholders and the competence resulting from a long lasting experience and internationalization, allow us to be leader in our business.
Among our customers we include some of the main market leaders in the automotive and home appliance sector, both nationally and internationally.
Our customers operate in international markets and today we ship our components all over the world: Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Mexico, Brazil.
The collaboration with customers and suppliers, combined with many years of experience and continuous development, has allowed us to become a leader in our sector.
In our Tool Department we follow all the maufacturing operations and make the assembling and maintenance of tools.
On a surface of 2.000sqm we have machines of different dimensions and features, so that we can perform a wide range of processes.
- 13 milling machines (8 CNC), with working volume up to 6000x1200x2000 mm
- 4 wire EDM with working volume up to 790x730x300 mm
- 2 dipping EDM with working volume up to a 200x300x250 mm
- 8 grinding machines with working volume up to 1500x680x600 mm
- 3 tools testing presses with working base up to 4150x2000 mm
- 1 Laser Cutting
- 1 Water Cutting
In our Stamping Department we have a wide machineries fleet to ensure to our customers the production of different components.
- 20 presses from 5T up to 2.500T: mechanical and hydraulic with manual, progressive and transfer technologies.
- Assembling lines for different products
- Welding Stations and Robots
- Tunnel and dipping Washing systems
We have 2 laboratories with cutting-edge measuring and analysis technologies.
DEA Global Image:
- multi-sensor technology;
- probes automatic warehouse;
- swivel head;
- working area: 1200x1200x1000 mm;
- electronic point to point transduce TP 20: measurement uncertainty 2,8μm;
- analog SP600M head for continuous scans: measurement uncertainty 2,3μm.
- Steinbichler Comet LED:
- 3D Optical Scanner;
- resolution 1170 x 880;
- scan time of 2.5 seconds;
- rotating table.