Occupational Health And Safety Training Consultants, BRight Training & Safety Wear, is an independent organization which has access to years of workplace training and consulting expertise in several areas. Besides our forklift driver operator training, overhead crane, lockout tagout, WHMIS training, propane, and other industrial equipment courses. We offer a number of workplace development programs such as; accident inspections, supervisory skills, corporate strategic planning, WSIB claims management, workwell audits, joint committee, train the trainer, recruitment services and more...
Health and Safety Workshops
We also offer safety workshops which include; fall arrest training, confined entry space, transportation of dangerous goods, joint health and safety committee, also known as JHSC. You can view the complete list of these safety programs from the links above..
Unique Corporate Safety Training
Our unique safety training programs have been developed to assist companies with effective training for employees who may have difficulty reading and writing. Studies show that more than 30% of the North American population cannot read or write to a grade six (6) level. To assist these people in understanding the safe and efficient operation of handling materials and operating equipment. We have developed programs where 90% of the participants achieve 95% or better on the learner evaluations (due diligence).
Why Workplace Safety With Us?
We have joined forces with a number of independent professional safety consultants to offer a wide range of worker certification programs and consulting services to meet the special needs of today's construction and business environment. The added benefit to our unique workplace health & safety training programs is that they take half the time of the majority of similar packages. We also offer additional occupational heath and safety training courses. Call today to set up your safety training classes.
Our Locations & Service Area
Our headquarters is based in Grimsby, Ontario, Canada. We are proud to serving some our local clients in the surrounding areas of Hamilton, Burlington, Brantford, Cambridge, Dundas, Ancaster, Oakville, Toronto, St. Catharines, Kitchener, Oshawa, Kingston, Durham, London, and Windsor, Ontario. Not to mention our neighbors in Buffalo (New York) and Detroit (Michigan) Our safety trainers will train throughout North America and schedule it to meet the client's needs.
Corporate ProfileThe president of The BRight Group Inc. Bruce began his professional career as a production supervisor with Ford Motor Company of Canada (Windsor Engine Plant) and continued in the Automotive industry with General Motors of Canada (Windsor Transmission Plant).
In the early eighties, Bruce joined the Industrial Accident Prevention Association as a Consultant/Trainer. In 1993, Bruce became an independent Consultant/Trainer specializing in Health, Safety and Management issues. During his career, Bruce has conducted more than 3000 training courses and numerous presentations for Conferences, Management Organizations, Labour Groups and Education Faculties.
- Bachelor of Arts Economics University of Windsor
- Honours Business and Commerce University of Windsor
- Adult Education Methods University of Toronto
- How Adults Learn - Learning vs. Schooling
- Loss Control Management Accredited Safety Auditor (International
- Safety Rating System)
- Authorized facilitator for Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Certification Training
- Certified Trainer (by the TSSA) Propane Handling Training
Qualified & Experienced Trainer In:
- Accredited Safety Auditors Course (to become an accredited auditor)
- Safety Health and the Law (Industrial and Construction)
- Accident Investigation
- Workplace Inspection
- Health Matters in the Workplace
- Hazard Identification
- Noise Control and Hearing Conservation
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Industrial Forklift Driving
- Effective Communications
- Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Presenting Health and Safety Talks
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)
- Certified Propane (by the TSSA) Handling Training
- Train the Trainer
- Certification Training for Joint Health and Safety Committee Members Loss Control Management
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Training Needs Analysis
- Setting Standards and Program Development
- Assisting in Developing a Self Sufficient Health and Safety System