British Agricultural & Garden Machinery Association (BAGMA)
The British Agricultural and Garden Machinery Association (BAGMA) supports thousands of independent agricultural, garden and groundcare machinery dealers across the UK providing support and services to industry. BAGMA is a specialist division of The British Independent Retailers Association (bira). BAGMA’s heritage goes back to its 1917 inception as the National Association of Agricultural Engineers and Implement Dealers, becoming BAGMA in 1972. BAGMA represents the interests of its members and industry as a whole by campaigning to improve the trading conditions for dealers within the UK by working together with other industry partners and various government departments.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Professional association
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
The Land-based Engineering Sector has over 3000 dealers with in excess of 25.000 staff in an industry sector that is worth over £4 billion a year.
One of the main roles of BAGMA over the many years has been to ensure that new people are drawn into the land based industry sector and that they have access to training and apprentice programs to ensure that they are fully trained to meet the developing technology that our industry uses, enjoys and benefits from. To this end BAGMA works with industry and the education system to ensure that there is always new talent coming into industry and that the existing talent has a clear career pathway to follow.
For as little as £15.00 + VAT per month BAGMA membership gives you:
- Reduced credit/debit card processing rates from as little as 1.1750% no set up fee and new customers benefit from FREE terminal rental for the first three months
- Preferential business banking rates and terms - FREE business banking for new customers is available for the first 18 months
- FREE business and legal advice
- Online employment and Health & Safety packages - available for members with up to 250 employees
- Cost effective and specialist accredited technical training courses, including; Installation Training, Brake Performance Testing, Mobile Air Conditioning Qualifications
- Competitive loans and savings accounts with no fees or penalties
- Superior buying terms and discounts - giving members access to over 200 leading suppliers
- Bespoke business insurance schemes, tailored for your business
- FREE specialist trade magazines keeping you up to date with industry news and information
- A no win, no fee property rates review service
- Reduced subscription rates on the monthly Garden Machinery Price Guide