Bruns was founded in 1949 and remains in family ownership to this day. Until 1970, the company designed and manufactured agricultural-machinery products. The changing economic situation in agriculture led the company to modify its area of production. BRUNS concentrated on the design and manufacture of containers and waste compactors for economical waste disposal. In response to the growing market and the demand for new technologies, the operation in the town of Geeste was joined in 1978 by a production plant in Dalum. In 1999, the Geeste site was discontinued and its production moved to Dalum. The product range has undergone constant expansion and today encompasses a varied spectrum in the field of environmental and disposal technology.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Waste Management
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Allow us to introduce ourselves as your competent partner for environmental protection!
The secret of our success
The typical BRUNS high quality and skilled handicraft, right down to the finest details, are more than pure coincidence. BRUNS has a modern production plant in Germany, delivering an especially high level of quality. The careful selection of materials, production processes organised in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001, and a highly motivated team of skilled workers ensure that each and every product meets our own discerning quality standards. Sturdy construction and conscientious work guarantee products that stand the test of time.
We are happy to offer you attractive financing offers such as hire-purchasing or leasing though our own finance company, BRUNS-Vertriebs GmbH & Co. KG.
Benefit from our decades of experience
- Individual on-site consultation
- Manufacturing exclusively in our own facilities
- Technically sophisticated products
- Certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001
- Balanced price-performance ratio
- Bespoke development according to customer specifications
- In-house finance company
Quality assurance is an essential element of our company strategy, with the aim of meeting all of our customers' product requirements in an optimum manner with transparency throughout.
This includes, among others:
- Monitoring and supervision of the production process
- Testing and inspection using monitoring systems
- Preferential use of certified suppliers
- Qualifications, suitability verifications, and certifications