- BÜCHI Labortechnik AG
BUCHI is a leading solution provider in laboratory technology for R&D, quality control and production worldwide for more than 75 years. We serve a wide range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food & beverage, feed, environmental analysis and academia. Determining pollutants in environmental and food matrices requires efficient sample preparation. BUCHI offers a wide range of solutions for reliable, efficient, flexible and safe sample processing procedures in the laboratory work flow to enhancing productivity and quality.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing - Laboratory Equipment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
For 75 years BUCHI is a leading solution provider in laboratory technology for R & D, quality control and production worldwide.
We serve a wide range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food & beverage, feed, environmental analysis and academia.
Solutions for numerous applications
Our solutions for laboratory, industrial and parallel evaporation, spray drying, melting point, preparative chromatography, extraction, distillation & digestion, dumas, near infrared spectroscopy and meet the highest needs of our demanding customers around the globe.
Core messages to our customers
“Quality in your hands” is the guiding principle that shapes our philosophy and our actions. It challenges us to provide outstanding services that are precisely tailored to the needs of our customers and offer clear added value.
Close to customers
Our worldwide network of 16 subsidiaries and support centers as well as over 70 qualified distribution partners ensure proximity where ever you are.
Quality in your hands
All our products comply with our philosophy of 'Quality in your hands'.
We strive to develop products and solutions that are solid, cleverly designed, convenient and easy to use in order to fulfill customer needs to the highest degree.
- You handle complex processes, do challenging work and want to focus on what is essential. We support you by providing carefully conceived solutions as well as equipment and systems that are easy to operate.
- You need equipment, systems, solutions, applications and services that are precisely tailored to your needs. We have the technological expertise and decades of experience needed to provide you with competent support and, through working with you, to continually improve our services in the market.
- You want to be able to rely completely on your partner for equipment, systems, solutions, applications and services. We guarantee the quality and functionality of our products and will continue to help you quickly and efficiently whenever something does not operate to your satisfaction.
- You want to achieve the best possible results using efficient solutions. We help you to handle your jobs and processes economically. We strive to create a high level of economic benefit and maximum added value for you.
- You are working in an environment in which safety is a high priority. Working closely with you, we do everything in our power to make our equipment, systems, solutions, applications and services as safe as possible for people and the environment.
- You value personalized service and short communication channels. As an international family-owned business with our own subsidiaries and qualified distributors, we have a presence wherever our customers are located. Our local staff and the large number of satisfied customers around the world give you the assurance that you are working with the right partner.
- You prefer a partner who acts responsibly when it comes to the current environmental challenges of our time. We support environmentally friendly processes and manufacture products that have a long service life. We utilize advanced technologies in order to conserve energy and water and have the smallest possible environmental impact.
Separation of quercetin from a Ginkgo Biloba mother tincture using the PrepChrom C-700Author: Daniel Meier
The aim of this application note was to isolate a flavonol, quercetin, from a Ginkgo Biloba mother tincture. The prepurification of the mother tincture was performed on a reversed phase flash column ...
- 2013 National Environmental Monitoring Conference (NEMC)
- 31st International Symposium on Halogenated Persistent Organic Pollutants - Dioxin 2011
- 34th International Symposium on Halogenated Persistent Organic Pollutants – Dioxin 2014
- ACHEMA 2012
- analytica 2012
- Analytica 2016
- ARABLAB 2013 - Tradeshow for the Analytical Industry
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Fine Chemicals
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical
- Environmental - Environmental Monitoring
- Environmental - Environmental Science and Research
- Food and Beverage
- Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Environmental Monitoring
- Monitoring and Testing - Soil and Groundwater Monitoring
- Plastics & Resins
- Soil and Groundwater - Soil and Groundwater Monitoring and Testing
- University / Academia / Research
- Water and Wastewater - Water Monitoring and Testing