Burns & McDonnell, headquartered in Kansas City, Mo., is a full-service engineering, architecture, construction, environmental and consulting solutions firm. Our multidisciplined staff of more than 4,300 employee-owners includes engineers, architects, construction experts, planners, estimators, economists, technicians and scientists, representing virtually all design disciplines. We plan, design, permit, construct and manage facilities all over the world.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Environmental - Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
- $100,000,000 US - $1,000,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Sept. 13-15, Park City, Utah
IBTTA Annual Meeting & Exhibition
Sept. 13-16, Chicago
North Dakota Waste & Recycling Symposium
Sept. 15-17, Minot, N.D.
Sept. 22-24, Indianapolis
Environmental Federation of Oklahoma Annual Meeting
Sept. 30-Oct. 2, Midwest City, Okla.
Oct. 5-7, Las Vegas
Kansas Wind & Renewable Energy Conference
Oct. 6-7, Topeka, Kan.
ACI-NA Annual Conference & Exhibition
Oct. 11-14, Austin, Texas
APPA Legal Seminar
Oct. 11-14, Savannah, Ga.
Oct. 11-15, San Francisco
NHA Trade Show & Conference
Oct. 14-16, Lincoln, Neb.
SAME South Atlantic Regional Conference
Oct. 19-21, North Charleston, S.C.
NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention
Oct. 20-22, Orlando, Fla.
APPA Customer Connections Conference
Oct. 25-28, Colorado Springs, Colo.
Solar Power International 2009
Oct. 27-29, Anaheim, Calif.
Worldwide Food Expo
Oct. 28-31, Chicago
MHA Convention & Trade Show
Nov. 4-6, Osage Beach, Mo.
ISPE Annual Meeting
Nov. 8-11, San Diego
KHA Annual Convention & Trade Show
Nov. 12-13, Wichita, Kan.
Dec. 8-10, Las Vegas
Nuclear Power International
Dec. 8-10, Las Vegas
From Engineering News-Record's 2009 Top 500 Design Firms, Top 100 Design-Build Firms, Top 400 Contractors and Top 200 Environmental Firms
- #29 in Top 500 Design Firms
- #20 in Top 100 Green Design Firms
- #49 in Top 200 Environmental Firms
- #97 in Top 400 Contractors
- #11 in Airports
- #13 in Chemical and Soil Remediation
- #14 in Chemical Plants
- #7 in Clean Air Compliance
- #2 in Electrical Transmission and Distribution
- #3 in Electronic Assembly
- #3 in Food Processing
- #6 in Fossil Fuel Plants
- #25 in Hazardous Waste
- #18 in Industrial Process
- #24 in Manufacturing
- #9 in Power
- #17 in Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- #5 in Religious and Cultural
- #40 in Transportation
From Building Design & Construction's 2009 Giants 300 Report
- #19 in Engineers/Architects
- #25 in Design-Build Contractors
- #13 in Government Design
- #59 in Green Design
- #37 in Building Team LEED APs
- #45 in International Design
- #69 in Institutional Design
- #69 in University Design
From Consulting-Specifying Engineer's 2009 MEP Design Giants 100 Report:
- #2 in mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) design revenue
- #4 in number of MEP engineers
At Burns & McDonnell, our multidisciplined staff of more than 3,000 employee-owners is focused on our clients' success in every facet of the projects in which we are engaged. As a 100 percent employee-owned firm, each of us has a vested interest in the success of every project and client. More than 80 percent of our projects come from repeat clients. They know our mission is to serve them well, and they know that they are dealing with concerned owners in every aspect of our relationship.
We are guided by values that define our work and connect us to our client's success:
- Safety first
- Exceed expectations
- Build trust
- Quality driven
- Can-do attitude
- Reward performance
- Profitable growth