Business Performance Improvement (BPI)
Business Performance Improvement (BPI) is a process improvement consulting firm that was founded in 1999 to develop tools and products to help businesses improve to satisfy their customers and stakeholders. Helping small to medium sized business develop a culture and discipline of process improvement. We focus on practical, hands-on experiences, not weeks of training that provides no tangible benefits.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- less than $1,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Improvement Program Strategy
- Lean and Six Sigma Training and Consulting, with emphasis in:
- Human Resources
- Small Business
- Environment Safety and Health
- Project Mentoring
- Paper to Electronic Data Conversion
- Statistical Analysis
- Phone Consultation
Our slogan sums it up. Wewon'tdiscuss upper management philosophies, new buzzwords in process improvement, or confusing concepts or 'models' that only we can explain or teach. You need REAL SOLUTIONS to REAL PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS!
There are four key performance measures that must be evaluated at all levels of their organziation:
- Cost: How much is spent on people, materials, inventory, expenses and overhead costs compared to the value you provide?
We can help you improve value and reduce costs.
- Quality: For the products and services you provide to your customer, how accurate and correct are they? Is it right the first time?
We can help you improve quality and reliability.
- Delivery: For the products and services you provide to your customer, how quickly are they received? When they want it, or when you tell them you'll get it to them?
We can help you reduce response and cycle time.
- Risk: What potential problems or situations might arise in the future, and how well are you prepared for it, or able to reduce the chance of it happening?
We can help you assess and reduce risk.
We help you accomplish this by teaching you, your leadership and your lowest level employees to solve simple and complex problems, eliminate waste and increase value to your customers and stakeholders.
Our approach and model has been refined from hundreds of improvement projects and supplier deployments, integration of hundreds of industry-specific customer requirements, and checked against the failures of past improvement initiatives. As a result, our approach has created millions of dollars in financial benefits, cost savings, cost avoidance, and risk reduction.
We willprovide you with industry-leading tools and training that you can get immediate and sustainable financial results. We don't come in and cut valuable services and resources, we improve processes through waste elimination. We provide the flexibility to adjust to the size of your business. Your company will see improvements that are positive for your customers and your company. A healthy company provides job security to everyone in your company!
What we strive to accomplish in your business or organization:
- Defining and measuring the KEY areas ofbusiness performanceinto a scorecard
- Developing data-driven skills to react properly to variation in the metrics (when to intervene and when to ignore)
- Defining and identifying your top priorities for improvement (finding the hidden waste)
- Effectively process and manage your biggest improvements and their 'root causes'
- Effectively manage changes that will need to be implemented, and develop the communications plan to ensure it goes as smoothly as possible
- Driving employee empowerment to 'ignite' a bottoms-up approach to identifying and removing waste, so they can increase their value
- Ensuring the continuous improvement approach will sustain over time
- Providing visual indicators to make new problems visible
- Developing a company culture that treats problems as opportunities to get better, not a justification for punishment
- Ensuring your customers are ecstatic by exceeding their expectations
- Drive sustainable solutions that are good for your business, your employees and the community, and the environment
Training and Consulting available in the following topics (if you are familiar with these terms): Statistical Process Control, Root Cause Analysis, Design of Experiments, Six Sigma & Lean, Quality Management (ISO), FMEA methodology (Design and Process), Key Characteristics, Control Plans, Process Flow Diagrams, Measurement Systems Analysis (Gage R&R), APQP, PPAP, and much more...
BPI is backed with experienced practitioners from various backgrounds. We will align the right practitioner to your industry, company size and experience level.
We do not believe in a mass-deployment strategy, where resources are applied training certain individuals just to 'check the box'.
We were formerly called Quality Management Systems Solutions (QMSS). We changed our name to BPI in 2014, to better reflect what we can provide: a holistic and practical approach to solving any business problem you have, not just quality problems.