Campbell Scientific, Inc.
We are a leading designer and manufacturer of data loggers, data acquisition systems, and measurement and control products used worldwide in a variety of applications related to weather, water, energy, gas flux and turbulence, infrastructure, and soil. We specialize in rugged, low-power systems for long-term, stand-alone monitoring and control. At Campbell Scientific, we are proud to be internationally recognized in the measurement and control industry for producing accurate and dependable instruments.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Meteorological Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Campbell Scientific - Model CELL215 - 4G LTE CAT1 Cellular Module for EMEA Countries
- Campbell Scientific - Model CS320 - Digital Thermopile Pyranometer
- Campbell Scientific - Model HS2P - HydroSense II Handheld Soil Moisture Sensor with Insertion Pole
- Campbell Scientific - Model ET107 - Evapotranspiration Monitoring Station
- Campbell Scientific - Model CCFC - Outdoor Observation and Surveillance Field Camera
Campbell Scientific has been a trusted leader in measurement systems for over 40 years. Our top priority has always been to provide the most accurate, reliable data for research and industry.
We design and manufacture instruments using state-of-the-art technology, and we make them rugged, so they are reliable in harsh environments. Our world-class technical support is backed by Campbell Scientific’s global network of 12 offices and factories.
Campbell Scientific makes products that you can trust, so you get data you can trust.
We at Campbell Scientific, Inc., are committed to satisfying the measurement instrumentation needs of our customers, especially those who are working to advance science and technology for the benefit of humankind.
The CA-9 Path-Averaging Laser Anemometer, the first product marketed by Campbell Scientific.
Campbell Scientific was organized in 1974 by two brothers, Eric and Evan Campbell, in Logan, Utah. Other Campbell family members assisted in the business venture by providing the initial capital, direction, new product definition, and conceptual development.
The first product Campbell Scientific marketed was the CA-9 Path-Averaging Laser Anemometer in 1974. The laser anemometer was followed in 1975 with the company’s first data acquisition system, the CR5 Measurement & Control System. Since the introduction of the CR5 in 1975, Campbell Scientific has manufactured more than 391,000 data loggers.
Building on decades of experience, Campbell Scientific has developed increasingly powerful data loggers that have achieved worldwide use in environmental, research, and industrial markets for diverse applications. Over the years, Campbell Scientific has also established itself as a reputable manufacturer of numerous related product lines for the measurement field, including a wide variety of sensors, as well as devices for the collection, storage, communication, and retrieval of data.
Through innovative product development, the manufacture of high-quality products, and excellent customer support, Campbell Scientific endeavors to meet the instrumentation needs of their customers. To better serve their customers worldwide, in 1980, Campbell Scientific began to open affiliate offices across the globe. Today, affiliate offices operate in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Costa Rica, France, Germany, India, South Africa, Southeast Asia, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Campbell Scientific, Inc., is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. View our Certificate of Registration.
Our Quality Policy
We at Campbell Scientific are committed to value oriented quality from the perspective of the customer.
- Quality of workmanship and service are encouraged without adding unduly to cost.
- Quality is primarily dependent upon individual commitment and acceptance of responsibility by each employee for the quality of the products and services offered, both internal and external to the company.
- Efforts of continuous improvement focus on enhancement of product and process reliability and customer satisfaction.