Capacitec is an ISO9001:2015 certified designer and manufacturer of non-contact capacitive displacement sensors, gap sensors, bore probes and parallelism measurements, which include capacitive amplifiers and data acquisition systems. Capacitec specializes in custom amplifiers and software for OEM applications. Just a few of our specialty markets include aerospace, automotive, coating/extrusion, power generation, semiconductor gap tools and extreme temperature (cryogenic to 1,000°C). Capacitec supplies non-contact capacitive displacement sensors, gap sensors, hole sensors and systems to the Aerospace, Automotive, Coating/Printing/Photocoping, Extreme Environment, High Temperature/Cryogenic and Power Generation markets worldwide.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Capacitec as the capacitive technology industry specialist offers:
- Small capacitive sensor size vs. large displacement and gap measurement range plus long cable lengths with minimal calibration changes
- Capteura series of true modular, compact amplifiers and electronic racks offer a cost competitive middle ground between old large electronic racks and new limited 'mock modular' racks
- Electrostatic Discharge Protection: IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 for contact (8kV) and air (16kV) discharge
- Internal AC and DC (optional) power supplies vs. annoying external power bricks
- Extreme environment probes
- Cryogenic to 1,000°C
- Radiation up to 1018 RADS
- Strong magnetic fields to 5 Tesla