carda engineering has since 1995, mainly specialized in the purchase and sale, as well as the mediation of Used Machines, as in: Used filter presses, used decanter centrifuges, used mixers, used disintegrating machines and mills, used pumps, diverse used equipment. Through our extensive worldwide client contacts we export over 70% of our used machines abroad. In collaboration with our expert partners, carda-engineering offers many years of experience in dismantling and transportation of used machines. With our partners we can support you in the assessment and revision of used process equipment.
- The carda-engineering headquarters with office and administration is located at 69256 Mauer in Germany, in the middle of the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan area.
- Our customers from both home and abroad, can easily reach us due to the close proximity of the airports in Frankfurt/Main and Stuttgart, as well as excellent motorway access.
- Our two used-machine warehouses are located in close vicinity. Additional machines and equipment can be viewed at their respective sites.
The company carda-engineering
- The companies owner, graduate engineer Eric Weber, completed and graduated his study in Engineering / Process Engineering in the year 1992.
- After several years of gaining experience at a leading environmental company, he founded carda-engineering in 1995. The company has since then dealt with the purchase and sales as well as the procurement of used machines.
- We have specialized in machinery and equipment for filtering, mixing and the grinding of materials. Our strengths are the long business experience, global customer contacts and our expert advice. The dismantling and transportation of the equipment in close cooperation with our partners, is of course part of our service. We are also happy to assist you in questions about the customs clearance for the sale of the machines for abroad.