Cardno`s vision is to be a world leader in the provision of professional services to improve the physical and social environment. Cardno provides services to plan, design, manage and deliver sustainable physical, social and economic infrastructure for international and local communities.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Cardno is an integrated professional services provider delivering the specialist expertise necessary to create and improve the physical and social infrastructure that underpins communities around the world. Cardno’s team comprises leading advisers who plan, design, manage and deliver sustainable projects and community programs.
Through strategic mergers, the Cardno Group of companies has grown by adding businesses which augment and enhance our capabilities.
Cardno is an international company and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange on 20 May 2004 (ASX: CDD).
Cardno has more than 6500 employees in over 251 offices around the world. The Company has successfully completed or is currently working on projects in more than 85 countries globally.
Cardno offers a range of services and expertise in the following areas:
- Building and property
- Coastal, ocean and marine
- Environmental and natural resources, climate change and water quality
- Emerging markets services
- Management services
- Mining and resources
- Urban development
- Water and wastewater
Cardno's vision is to be a world leader in the provision of professional services to improve the physical and social environment.
Cardno provides services to plan, design, manage and deliver sustainable physical, social and economic infrastructure for international and local communities.
We will achieve our vision of being a world leader through:
- attracting, developing, retaining and rewarding valued people
- understanding and meeting the expectations of our clients
- sustaining the growth of our profile and markets
- continually improving the safety and quality of our service delivery
- creating shareholder value through high performance