Carmix is the number one off-road, self-loading concrete mixer in the world. Producing machines which are easy to use, and ideal for producing and distributing concrete at the most difficult sites, in the most congested traffic or on the remotest islands. Our commitment is to always offer a cutting-edge product. This is why we run a highly skilled design office, carefully select our suppliers, build accordion to the highest standards, thoroughly test our products and serve our customers and dealers with the greatest care. This modus operandi rewards us with the satisfaction of thousands of companies and government agencies that use Carmix, with truly great results.
In a market characterized by generalist companies, Carmix is instead a highly specialized company that offers unbeatable quality. With its 100% European production, which means that the entire supply chain is strictly controlled, Carmix offers the highest standards to guarantee reliability and performance. Our extensive know-how also lets us continuously revolutionize the concept of the “concrete mixer” in order to provide solutions that meet even the most complex requirements.
What makes us unique?
Our leadership arises from our ability to clearly differentiate ourselves from everything else on the market and to always offer something extra.
The Carmix Dumpers feature many key characteristics which epitomise our unique nature:
- Front cab and engine at the back to guarantee enhanced safety and comfort for the operator.
- Load Cells electronic weighing system to ensure maximum accuracy in the production of concrete.
- Drum unit rotating through 270° to easily unload on the four sides of the vehicles (it turns all the way around the vehicle without it having to be moved).
- Articulated loader with hydraulic door to prevent unwanted dispersion of the material.
- Hopper on the loader to ensure maximum precision when loading materials.
- Fully automated system for ease of use, also suitable for inexperienced operators.
- We test for hours every single unit twice before leaving out plant.