Casper provides its customers in the worldwide aviation business with insight into their primary operational and communication processes. We help improve these processes by developing and delivering high quality visualization solutions that are flexible and adaptable to our clients` needs. Our innovative solutions focus on on flight track, noise and operations monitoring, situational awareness and community engagement. We deliver innovative and easy to use airport noise and operations monitoring solutions to airports world-wide. Data analytic tools to transform air traffic movement data into value using easy-to-use and share web solutions.
- We deliver innovative and easy to use aviation noise and operations monitoring solutions to airports world-wide
- Data analytic tools that transform air traffic movement data into value through easy-to-manage cloud-based solutions
- Casper provides customers in the aviation industry with enhanced insight into their operations and streamlines communication processes. Our solutions deliver high-quality visualization solutions that are flexible and adaptable to our clients' evolving needs.
- The company's innovative solutions focus on flight track, noise, and operations monitoring, situational awareness, and community engagement.
- Customer Centered: We recognize the unique challenges faced by each customer
- Innovative: Our products continually evolve to keep customers on the leading edge
- Flexible: Our solutions are customized to meet each client's unique situation
- Partnership: We collaborate with our customers to build long term relationships
- Experience: Our team has over a decade of real-world industry experience
- Global Support: We service and support customers worldwide
Airports are like cities; each one is unique, but they all face similar challenges, which requires balancing the needs of a diverse range of stakeholders, with everyone working together to ensure the safe, efficient and sustainable operation of the airport.
Airports are a vital component of the economic engine that drives local and international commerce; however, they must also be mindful and responsive to people who live in the surrounding communities and ensure they do everything they can to minimize the environmental impacts to residents.
While Casper's core business revolves around airports, the company delivers solutions to a broad range of aviation stakeholders, including:
- Air Traffic Control Organizations
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- National and Regional Governments
- Local Communities
Casper has systems installed in more than twenty airports in ten countries on four different continents. Customers include large international hub airports like Dallas Fort Worth and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to medium hub airports like Tampa (Florida, USA), Edinburgh Airport (Scotland, UK), Geneva Airport (Switzerland), and small GA focused airports like Antwerp Airport (Belgium).