CDEnviro was established as a Limited Company in 2011 to service the Environmental waste water sector in the UK and Ireland. Today, CDEnviro delivers processing systems for clients in the UK and Ireland, Europe, Australia, North America and South Africa. We are a company within The CDE Group which employees over 500 people across the 8 regions. We deliver solutions for major water utility companies and for some of the world’s largest environmental consultancies. We reject the conventional and take on the difficult challenges to create material solutions for our customers.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Utilities
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 €
Innovation is second nature to us. CDE was formed in 1992 to service the Environmental waste water sector in the UK and Ireland. The CDE Group of Companies now employs over 400 people across 8 regions.
- First generation D:MAX launched
- Filter sands and Wastewater treatment solutions provided
- First road sweepings system commissioned and installed in the UK
- CDEnviro named preferred supplier on multiple UK municipal waste water frameworks
- First generation S:MAX launched
- CDEnviro was established as a limited company. The aim was to service the major water utility companies and contractors to the sewage and wastewater treatment industry.
- CDEnviro is now established across four regionsUK and Ireland, Central Europe, Australia and North Americaand within four sectorsLandfill Diversion, Recycling Waste Water, Environmental Remediation and Energy from Waste.
- -Within these sectors, we provide high efficiency systems as solutions to our clients’ material recovery and recycling problems.
- New state of the art facility opened at our headquarters in Cookstown, Northern Ireland.
- First Brazilian solutions exported to Cargill
- First European Road Sweepings system exported to Switzerland
- CDEnviro International launch at IFAT 2014
- First Australian road sweepings project for Citywide
- First Canadian project in Environmental Remediation sector
- £6 million jobs and office investment
- New S:MAX G launched
- Established business development team in Australia.
- Placed no.16 on the annual Sunday Times Heathrow SME Export Track 100.
- Placed no.11 on the annual Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100.
- Awarded the Efficiency Initiative of the Year at the National Recycling Awards 2017 . The award shortlisting was based on our Road Sweepings Solution at Irish Waste.
- Awarded 'Small Business of the Year' in the Northern Ireland Chamber Business Awards 2017.
- Established business development team in North America.
- New Headquarters built in Cookstown, Northern Ireland
- New factory purchased in Monkstown, Northern Ireland