Since 1974 Celli S.p.A has become Italy’s most important company in the beverage dispensing sector, and a worldwide key player, with exports to 86 countries. Design Development Production and Distribution of COOLING and DISPENSING SYSTEMS for beer, soft drinks, wine and water. Anticipating the requests of an increasingly demanding market with innovative products.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Drinking Water
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
The pouring of a drink is an art. Freshness, quality and flavours are essential characteristics that make each beverage a unique experience to be savoured. Since 1974 Celli S.p.A. have preserved this art through continual innovation and originality, offering quality products with a refined design.
Over a very short period of time Celli S.p.A. has become the number one Italian company in the drink dispensing system and accessory sector , and one of the main reference points at a European level. The Celli S.p.A. drink dispensing products are exported to 86 different countries throughout the world.
The systems for the refrigeration of beer, pre-mix, post-mix, towers, taps and other accessories for the dispensing of drinks are designed and manufactured in San Giovanni in Marignano in a factory covering 10,000 square meters in which are employed, in addition to external allied industries, more than 150 employees.
The success of this industrial reality is due to the company’s philosophy aimed at continuous innovation, originality of the products, the elegant and exclusive design, the continuing pursuit of quality both through increasing investment in advanced technologies as well as trained and highly motivated staff.
These factors have permitted Celli S.p.A. to remain in tune with national and international market needs, often anticipating demand by proposing cutting edge products for their technical solutions and design.
In order to obtain quality products, our company employs materials according to the highest international quality, hygiene and safety standards, not neglecting the environmental impact. In fact, Celli S.p.A. have been at the forefront in the implementation of environmentally friendly solutions since 1992.
Celli S.p.A. are particularly proud of their Cobra® model, the most distinctive and copied beer tower known and valued throughout the world. Another great success is the first beer tap with 316 stainless steel compensator, up until now the most used at a global level.
Distinguish oneself and maintain product quality at the highest level. This is the commitment of Celli S.p.A. to remain a privileged partner capable of meeting the future challenges. Let us look at a history of design and tradition to travel with you along open roads on the new challenges of the global market. The innovation continues.
CELLI AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Celli S.p.A has been in the front line for many years in reduction of the environmental impact of its products; in March 1992 it was also the first company in the sector to replace the chlorofluorocarbons, responsible for ozone depletion, with the gas R134a in the refrigerating circuits of its machines. It did this long before the subsequent laws were brought in and in a period in which very few firms in the sector were worried about the environment.
Today Celli S.p.A organises its work on the basis of Life Cycle Thinking.
What is LIFE CYCLE THINKING?
It is an inexpensive method based on common sense which allows reduction of the overall environmental impact of a product. A guideline called the “philosophy of the 6 Rs” is used as a reference.
- Rethink the product and its functions, for example, so that it can be used in a more effective way;
- Reduce consumption of energy and material during the product lifecycle;
- Replace harmful substances with more eco-compatible alternatives;
- Recycle = prefer materials that can be recycled, and therefore that are not bonded and/or easily separated;
- Re-use = design the product so that its parts can be re-used or, even better, so that it is possible to recondition the product to give it a second life;
- Repair = produce a product that is easy to repair, so that it does not have to be thrown away and replaced if a problem occurs;
The commitment of Celli S.p.A. to respect the environment and reduce the environmental impact of its products and production processes is genuine and not dictated by fashion. The quantity and quality of the investments made over the years is proof of this.
In particular these are the most significant actions taken over the last 3 years:
- Complete elimination of the HFCs, traditionally used as foaming agents in the polyurethanes of the tanks, and replacement with CO2, thus reducing 1300 times the GWP (Global Warming Potential) at the end of the product’s life.
- Increase in thickness of the tank insulating materials in order to reduce thermal dispersion, obtaining a considerable energy saving.
- Replacement of energivorous plant components (pumps, stirrers, compressors etc.) with new low energy consumption components.
- Certification, by an independent third party (Cermet), certifying up to 50% reduction of electrical consumption (and consequently C02 emissions) in its energy saving line plants. Celli was the first company in the sector to obtain a recognition of this type, in compliance with the ISO 14021 standard.
- Identification of new solutions to replace R134a. This is an excellent gas – it performs well and is ozone-friendly – but with Global Warming Potential 1300 times that of a molecule of CO2. In fact, global warming has become the top environmental priority, and is now considered even more important than ozone depletion. There are many possible solutions: the company is already in a position to produce machinery using propane (R290) and Co2 (R744). In any case, Celli is also testing other types of non-toxic gasses with low inflammability and with the lowest possible Global Warming Potential.
The company leaves no stone unturned and every year invests significant resources in the testing and industrialisation of new increasingly environment-friendly machines.
Celli S.p.A. is not particularly energivorous and does not have particularly hazardous or polluting production processes. Nevertheless, the company expresses its respect for the environment in a series of details and solutions within its factory such as:
- use of solar panels (photovoltaic system soon in the pipeline);
- condensing boilers and timers;
- movement sensors for lights in common areas;
- differentiated waste collection within the factory