Centre for Management Technology
We are a global conference organiser with more than 30 successful years of bridging key resources, knowledge, customers and commerce towards success in today’s changing market. Competently researched programs that reflect contemporary technologies and vital business analysis by authoritative speakers are the hallmark of CMT conferences. CMT hones its reputation in offering high-level and dedicated meetings across the globe from Asia to Middle East to Greater Europe and Mexico and recently Central America & Africa. We bring competitive edge, precise insights and strategic intelligence that link you to your markets and partners directly. CMT operates from its main office in Singapore and holds representative presence in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Latin America.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Event organizer
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
CMT events take you beyond just “information” into “insights, strategies and growth”.
Global economies are slowly recovering from diverse impacts of financial markets and in the process have affected chemical, material and energy sectors in far reaching ways. In these uncertain times, the industry continues to redefine business strategies, technologies, and market mechanisms in the effort to develop competitive positioning.
CMT conference programs are tailored for today’s and tomorrow’s evolving business environment where technology, markets and products continuously change to gain a competitive edge. In fast changing business environments where knowledge obsolescence is a feature, CMT events offer the most effective opportunity to narrow the knowledge gaps. High quality analysis, precise insights and strategic directions define CMT's events.
CMT’s business forums focus on key sectors:
- Petrochemicals [Olefins, Aromatics, Methanol, etc]
- Oil [Upstream Exploration & Production, Downstream Refining and Oil Trade, Jet Fuels]
- Gas [ LPG, Natural Gas, GTL, Unconventional Gas]
- Coal & CO2 [Mining & Trade, Coal to Liquid, Coal-Based Chemicals, Coal Gasification, Coal Bed Methane, CCS ]
- Plastics [PET, Polyolefins, PVC, PU]
- Specialty polymers [Engineering Thermoplastics, Elastomers]
- Specialty chemicals [Coatings, Silicones, Personal and Home Care, Surfactants ]
- Commodities [Sugar, Cement, Steel, Grains, Palm Oil]
- Agriculture and agribiotechnology [Seeds, Stevia, Large Scale Farming, Sustainable Plantation Management – Rubber, Palm]
- Bio Energy & Bio-Products [Biofuels, Biomass to Liquids, Jatropha, Sorghum, Algae, Biopolymers, bio-based chemicals]
Into its 29th year of operation, CMT is actively engaged in linking market realities to strategies needed. It provides high level business networking platforms and has a keen understanding of the industry stakeholders. What differentiates CMT…
In a highly competitive environment that we operate in today, it is differentiated services which provide value to the clients. CMT has been continuously striving to provide highly focused conference programs. The key differentiators of CMT programs are its competently researched programs with valued speakers.
Always in tune with the times, CMT events are designed to reflect contemporary and future concerns in key segments whether in oil, gas and petrochemical/plastics as well as alternative energy and biofuels.
Your search stops at CMT, the bridge linking you to your markets and partners