Challenger Geophysical Ltd has extensive knowledge and experience in the application of a comprehensive range of geophysical methods for mining, environmental, geotechnical, hydrogeological and engineering projects. It provides excellent quality work at very reasonable prices.
Challenger Geophysical Ltd. is a 2D&3D seismic data acquisition contractor and geophysical services company, which locates in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, which provides high quality onshore, shallow water and down hole seismic services to the oil and gas industry. Using leading edge technology, highly trained project managers and recording personnel our team delivers a diverse portfolio of land, shallow water and down hole solutions ranging from 2D, 3D, 3C, 4D, VSP.
Our fully integrated services include program planning and permitting, program design, logistics management, QHSE management, camp services, survey, drilling, recording and in-field processing and QC. We have established a reputation for our ability to operate successfully in complex environments by collaborating closely with our customers and building strong relationships with the communities where we operate.
Challenger Geophysical Ltd.
Also provides geophysical consulting, seismic data processing and interpretation.
Our clients range from major oil and gas companies to independent oil & gas operators as well as other providers to the oil and gas industry.
Challenger Geoinstruments Corp. Ltd.
- Being founded in 1996，located in Calgary, Canada & the high-technical development zone of Zhuozhou city, China
- Integrating R&D, producing, selling, and exploration service.
- 2D&3D seismic data acquisition.
- Geophysical exploration equipments manufactures.
- Producing of geophysical exploration drilling machine.
- Project management service of geophysical exploration.
- Leasing service of seismic acquisition equipments.
Sub-Division of CGL
- Challenger Geophysical Ltd. – Calgary, Canada
- Tech Source Ltd. – Houston, USA
- North Star Ltd. – Bogota, Cloumbia