For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guides us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. With 80 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving your product’s unique challenges. Our focus on timeliness and accuracy in every stage of development means you can count on reliable, reproducible results, every step of the way.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Laboratory Glassware
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Founded: 1947
- Headquarters: Wilmington, MA
- Employees: 14,700+ worldwide
- Revenue: $2.27 billion in FY2018
- Ownership: Publicly traded (CRL)
- Customers: Leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agrochemical, government and academic organizations around the world
- Service Areas: Basic research, discovery, safety and efficacy, clinical support and manufacturing
Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform.