ChemSoft is a team of highly experienced technical experts who specialise in regulatory compliance. At ChemSoft we believe the only solution to achieving regulatory compliance is to provide a combination of accurate, flexible and reliable software, along with access to training and consultancy services, allied with excellent customer support. ChemSoft EH&S is an advanced software solution system which provides the functionality to enable users to create Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs), Classification, Labels and Transport Documentation in compliance with National and International Legislation.
At ChemSoft we rely on our vast experience in the Chemical Industry to ensure that we provide the highest level of support to solve the most demanding technical and regulatory problems.
The ChemSoft philosophy is to continually develop and maintain a high performance range of software products, training systems and consultancy services that fully satisfy and anticipate the evolving needs of our customers.
We are dedicated to ensuring our employees have the skills and understanding to monitor UK, EU and International legislation allowing our customers access to the very latest information on Chemical Regulatory Compliance.
The ChemSoft software solutions provide accurate regulatory interpretation with a regular programme of updates and amendments to follow the legislative requirements. We monitor global regulatory databases, directives and regulations to enable our software solutions to be updated and this allows the users of the software to produce data and documentation in in compliance with the regulatory requirements of the countries covered by the client specific software solution implementation.
With the ChemSoft EH&S software solution you choose only the modules or configuration that you need. ChemSoft EH&S software solution can be run as a standalone desktop application or run across a local-area network (LAN) or global/corporate wide-area (WAN) network as appropriate to the individual site requirements and subject to the licensed system specification.
We are recognised as market leaders in supplying regulatory compliance systems. We maintain a proven track record for delivering solutions that meet the needs of our customers by relying on our specialist knowledge, expert skills and team of dedicated professionals.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer support with all ChemSoft software systems. Our highly skilled team of experts maintain customer satisfaction by offering extensive technical and regulatory support and professional software training, that is configured to meet individual client requirements and needs, so that you can maximise the software’s capabilities.
Safety Data Sheet Software (MSDS Software) for Safety Data Sheet (SDS and MSDS) Authoring, Classification, COSHH, Labelling, Transport Documentation, Document Management and Batch Management.
The ChemSoft EH&S Compliance Software System provides a solution to global regulatory compliance in an easy to use modular software system. Running ChemSoft EH&S will give you:
- Supply Classifications - EU / CLP / GHS Classification Systems
- Transport Classifications
- Multilingual Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Multilingual Supply and Transport Labels
- Instructions in Writing (Tremcards) in all ADR languages
- Dangerous Goods Notes
- IATA Declarations
- Standard Shipping Notes
- International CMR’s
- COSHH Risk Assessments
- Automatic SDS Dispatch via email, fax and post
- Automated revision control and archiving of Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Document Management Software
- Batch Management Software
- Regulatory upgrades whenever legislation changes
- Technical and regulatory support
Any organisation that has a requirement to produce supply or hazard documentation will benefit from the use of the Chemsoft EH&S system. ChemSoft EH&S is a market leader because it:
- Helps cut costs
- Provides piece of mind
- Is a convenient in-house Global Regulatory Compliance Solution
- Addresses multiple areas of legislation covering the Supply, Transport and labelling of hazardous and non-hazardous substances and preparations
- Reduces duplication of data entry, improving employee productivity and maintaining data integrity
- Is a Unicode based system allowing the potential for document translation into multiple global languages including those with Asian or Cyrillic scripts
- Offers a flexible system allowing for user configurations
- Stores documents as .pdf, .html, .txt, in addition to the systems own document formats
- Maintains customer records to keep a history of the Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs) that have been sent
- Provides ongoing support and maintenance to keep the system in line with the latest regulations
- Provides high quality regulatory and system support