Chemstations Europe GMBH
Chemstations is a leading international supplier of process simulation in chemical engineering. The CHEMCAD software enables the interactive creation of flow charts, the simulation of all essential processes including control processes and the graphical representation of the results. It is characterized by an extensive property database, numerous thermodynamic models and open interfaces to MS-Excel, VBA, C++ and .NET.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
CHEMCAD process simulation
- Chemstations is one of the world’s leading providers of process simulation in the chemical engineering industry.
- CHEMCAD software allows users to interactively generate flow charts, simulate all major processes including control procedures and create diagrams of results.
- It features an extensive substance database, numerous thermodynamic models and open interfaces with MS Excel and VBA.
- Regular basic and advanced seminars train you thoroughly and intensely in the use of our software.
- Besides our two-day seminars, we can also train your team directly in your company. Request a free quotation.
- NEW: Special seminar MS-Excel for engineers and VBA for engineers