We are a global leader in water treatment, helping customers maximize system effectiveness through our unique combination of superior service, quality products, and technical expertise. ChemTreat is one of the largest and fastest growing industrial water treatment companies in North and South America. Since 1968 our entrepreneurial spirit and emphasis on hiring the very best field engineers have driven our success as we continue to find new ways to demonstrate value for our customers. Dedicated to industrial water treatment, we offer world class products and process improvement services focused on building long term satisfaction and commitment. We help our customers save millions of dollars every year, enabling us to achieve unparalleled growth in the water treatment industry. ChemTreat has over 800 associates working throughout North and South America. Our industrial water management programs include boiler, cooling tower, influent, wastewater treatment, and much more!
Our Water Treatment Business
We are providing customers with water treatment services that maximize system effectiveness through a unique combination of outstanding service, high quality products, and superior technical expertise.
Demonstrating Reliability and Earning Trust
Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, ChemTreat is one of the largest and fastest growing industrial water treatment companies in the world. We create lasting partnerships and sustainable value by aligning our entire organization around the common goal of making our customers more successful.
- The communities we belong to – the bonds we build with the people we care about – are integral to fostering our successes.
- From the bonds we create with customers to foster loyalty and respect, to the bonds we create with our local community outside of work hours – relationships shape our success.
- We’re building a better world by building lasting bonds.
Our mission is to provide our customers with water treatment programs and solutions that maximize system effectiveness through our unique combination of outstanding service, high-quality products, and superior technical expertise. Our goal is to forge long-term relationships to create mutual benefit for our customers, associates, communities, and the environment.
Together we are helping the world unlock the value of water
- Outstanding Service
- High-Quality Products
- Superior Technical Expertise
- Most experienced and talented field personnel
- Dedicated technical and customer support
- Customer needs and requirements come first
At the heart of our success is our people. We have assembled the finest team of dedicated professionals available: technical field engineers backed by industry teams comprised of Industry Market Development Managers, Corporate Engineering Specialists, Corporate Equipment and Automation Specialists, Analytical and Environmental Affairs Specialists, and Customer Service Specialists.
Chemtreat’s Service Structure
Our field engineers are the most experienced and knowledgeable in the industry, averaging 25 years of water treatment experience – more than three times the industry average – and are backed by a corporate engineering staff averaging almost 30 years of experience.
Our philosophy with regard to service is to maintain a three-tiered staff of technical personnel.
- The first tier consists of industry specialists who devote virtually 100 percent of their time in a given industry, traveling the country and continuing to learn and expand our corporate knowledge base.This group provides the direction in new product formulations and the development of R&D projects, as well as training materials for the sales force.
- The second tier consists of the corporate sales and national accounts staff who are dedicated to maintaining the quality of service provided by our sales force. This team also provides corporate communication contact between customers and ChemTreat administration.
- The third tier is the technical services group who provides chemical and engineering technical support, including metallurgical analysis, detailed equipment inspections, unusual problem solving, and special projects that deliver results.