We are a global leader in water treatment, helping customers maximize system effectiveness through our unique combination of superior service, quality products, and technical expertise. ChemTreat is one of the largest and fastest growing industrial water treatment companies in North and South America. Since 1968 our entrepreneurial spirit and emphasis on hiring the very best field engineers have driven our success as we continue to find new ways to demonstrate value for our customers. Dedicated to industrial water treatment, we offer world class products and process improvement services focused on building long term satisfaction and commitment. We help our customers save millions of dollars every year, enabling us to achieve unparalleled growth in the water treatment industry. ChemTreat has over 800 associates working throughout North and South America. Our industrial water management programs include boiler, cooling tower, influent, wastewater treatment, and much more!
Our Water Treatment Business
We are providing customers with water treatment services that maximize system effectiveness through a unique combination of outstanding service, high quality products, and superior technical expertise.
Demonstrating Reliability and Earning Trust
Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, ChemTreat is one of the largest and fastest growing industrial water treatment companies in the world. We create lasting partnerships and sustainable value by aligning our entire organization around the common goal of making our customers more successful.
- The communities we belong to – the bonds we build with the people we care about – are integral to fostering our successes.
- From the bonds we create with customers to foster loyalty and respect, to the bonds we create with our local community outside of work hours – relationships shape our success.
- We’re building a better world by building lasting bonds.
Our mission is to provide our customers with water treatment programs and solutions that maximize system effectiveness through our unique combination of outstanding service, high-quality products, and superior technical expertise. Our goal is to forge long-term relationships to create mutual benefit for our customers, associates, communities, and the environment.
Together we are helping the world unlock the value of water
- Outstanding Service
- High-Quality Products
- Superior Technical Expertise
- Most experienced and talented field personnel
- Dedicated technical and customer support
- Customer needs and requirements come first
At the heart of our success is our people. We have assembled the finest team of dedicated professionals available: technical field engineers backed by industry teams comprised of Industry Market Development Managers, Corporate Engineering Specialists, Corporate Equipment and Automation Specialists, Analytical and Environmental Affairs Specialists, and Customer Service Specialists.
Chemtreat’s Service Structure
Our field engineers are the most experienced and knowledgeable in the industry, averaging 25 years of water treatment experience – more than three times the industry average – and are backed by a corporate engineering staff averaging almost 30 years of experience.
Our philosophy with regard to service is to maintain a three-tiered staff of technical personnel.
- The first tier consists of industry specialists who devote virtually 100 percent of their time in a given industry, traveling the country and continuing to learn and expand our corporate knowledge base.This group provides the direction in new product formulations and the development of R&D projects, as well as training materials for the sales force.
- The second tier consists of the corporate sales and national accounts staff who are dedicated to maintaining the quality of service provided by our sales force. This team also provides corporate communication contact between customers and ChemTreat administration.
- The third tier is the technical services group who provides chemical and engineering technical support, including metallurgical analysis, detailed equipment inspections, unusual problem solving, and special projects that deliver results.
In 2007, ChemTreat became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation and has since emerged as one of the premier companies within Danaher’s Water Quality Group. Danaher is a Fortune 200, NYSE-listed, science and technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers.
In 2014, Aguasin joined the ChemTreat portfolio as a leading water treatment company with one of the most recognized brands based out of Santiago, Chile. Since its beginnings in 1961, Aguasin has been offering solutions through engineering, design, production, assembly, and operations. It supplies chemical products with the highest level of industry standards. The mission is to provide the most innovative and creative solutions to customers’ most difficult water-related issues.
In 2015, Lipesa joined the ChemTreat family of businesses with headquarters in Colombia and operations in Brazil, Ecuador, and Peru. Founded in 1980, Lipesa has a strong reputation of new product development and a customer-focused sales model servicing the oil, gas, and heavy industrial markets. Lipesa’s team and technology, combined with the ChemTreat brand, reflects the importance ChemTreat places on innovation, service, new product development, and dedication to delivering the best solutions to the customers.
Trident’s mission is to the customers’ primary resource for water management success. Acquired by ChemTreat in 2009, Trident offers premier water treatment service to the Commercial & Institutional (C&I) and manufacturing markets in Southern California.
Acquired in 2009, PowerChem is a chemical engineering division of ChemTreat focused exclusively on serving the geothermal industry worldwide. PowerChem offers customized treatment products and services for steam, brine, and cooling water systems.
XOS, a leading manufacturer of application-specific X-ray analyzers, joined Danaher in 2011 and works closely with ChemTreat within Danaher’s group of Environmental businesses. XOS offers elemental analysis solutions that improve public safety and customer efficiency in industries like petroleum, consumer products, and environmental compliance. A portfolio of analyzers that include lab, process, and portable instruments offers unrivaled precision at the push of a button. XOS: better analysis counts.
ChemTreat’s environmental, health, and safety policy integrates our concern for the world’s waterways into all operations, products, and services with our commitment to finishing each and every day injury — and incident- free.
ChemTreat is committed to conducting its business in an environmentally responsible manner, in compliance with all applicable environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations, and in a manner that promotes and protects the health and safety of our associates, customers, and members of our local communities worldwide.
ChemTreat implements this policy by integrating environmental, health, and safety requirements into operations through the Danaher Business System.
ChemTreat operates in accordance with the following principles in conducting our business. These principles support our environmental, health and safety commitment:
- Compliance with all applicable environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations and applicable corporate and business unit policies, standards, and procedures
- Periodic formal evaluation of our compliance.
- Integrity and accountability in personal conduct.
- ChemTreat associates are expected to understand the environmental, health, and safety issues associated with their jobs.
- ChemTreat associates have a duty to act in an environmentally responsible and safe manner; this duty extends to fellow associates, government authorities, suppliers, customers, and those who live in the surrounding community.
- Continual improvement in EHS performance, waste minimization, prevention of pollution, and workplace accident and injury prevention.
- Integration of sound environmental, health, and safety programs and practices into applicable business functions, including procurement, product design, product testing, manufacturing, and product support.
- Consideration of environmental, health, and safety impacts in the course of developing new products or processes, in selecting production materials, and before buying, leasing, or selling property.
- Design, operation, and maintenance of our facilities in a manner that minimizes emissions and waste.
- Responsible use of materials, including, where feasible, the recycling and reuse of materials.
- Sensitivity to community concerns about environmental, health, and safety issues.