Chemtrol a Division of Santa Barbara Control Systems
Santa Barbara Control Systems, a California company, manufactures the CHEMTROL line of microprocessor-based controllers for automated water treatment in swimming pools, spas, cooling towers and other industrial applications. CHEMTROL controllers have been leading in technological innovation since 1976 - with over 50,000 installations in the U.S. and worldwide.
The product line includes:
- the simple but sophisticated Digital Controllerswith:
- the advanced PC Programmable Controllers for swimming pools and spas,
- the advanced CT Programmable Controllers for cooling towers and industrial applications.
The CHEMTROL® PC and CT programmable controllers include many features and options, not available on other controllers, such as:
- chemical automation with pH, ORP and PPM control,
- a new PPM sensor with a selective membrane for Free Chlorine,
- automatic water balancewith control of conductivity or TDS,
- Langelier Saturation Index display,
- temperature monitoring and heater control,
- recirculation pump control,
- filter control with programmable backwash cycles. true duplex remote accessby computer.
- No matter how good a controller is, the availability of technical support should be the primary consideration for all operators of water treatment facilities.
- Magazine surveys have shown that CHEMTROL® ranks consistently highest in customer satisfaction for product quality and technical support.
- In addition, the CHEMTROL® PC and CT Series controllers are the first and only controllers featuring full duplex remote access by computer. This advanced technology gives all CHEMTROL® PC & CT users the opportunity of receiving free on-line technical support from our Customer Support department or from any of our 200+ CHEMTROL® Qualified Dealers.