Chemyx Inc. develops and manufactures microsyringe pump and high pressure syringe pumps for a variety of R&D and manufacturing applications in biotech, pharma, chemical and oil & gas. Widely recognized for fluidic precision and innovative technology, the company is one of the leading infusion pump manufacturers in precision dosing, microfluidics, mass spec calibration and in related applications. A leader in innovation, Chemyx was the first infusion pump manufacturer to develop the next-generation syringe pump with an interactive LCD interface and integrated syringe database. Today, Chemyx continues to push advancements in the laboratory services industry to facilitate and further the research of the world’s scientists, academics, and manufacturing companies. Starting development in year 2000, Chemyx has spawned numerous successful business operations globally and is the fastest growing scientific syringe pump instrument company worldwide.
Chemyx syringe pumps are designed with advanced, highly durable materials that provide extreme laboratory precision at the best value to our customers. For more specific application requirements, Chemyx scientists also build custom units and can provide additional OEM manufacturing services that expand our customers’ offerings in the market.
Chemyx works hard to provide the best user experience. A historically close collaboration with the scientific, biotech, pharma and industrial communities is the key to Chemyx tradition of innovation and success. Allowing users’ ideas to lead us and developing solutions tailored to meet their requirements allows the company to continually provides customers with the best technical solutions for their businesses.
Key Milestones of Chemyx
- 2017 – Chemyx releases 2 innovative new products the Nexus 4000 and Nexus 6000.
- 2016 – Chemyx strengthens OEM product line with new modules
- 2015 – User experience development center founded
- 2012 – Founding of Anova Culinary
- 2011 – Founding of Anova Industries
- 2010 – OEM pump modules developed for Mass Spectrometer and instrument integration companies
- 2009 – Touch Series Syringe Pumps released – the most popular and widely cited volumetric infusion pumps in research
- 2008 – Chemyx Releases the Nexus high performance line
- 2007 – Chemyx OEM division allows for custom design services for the Mass Spec and Water Treatment Market
- 2006 – Company releases the Fusion line of syringe pumps one of the most cited precision pumps on market
- 2005 – Chemyx Inc. officially founded
- 2004 – Second generation of PC controlled volumetric infusion pumps built and deployed
- 2003 – Prototype syringe pumps built and deployed into numerous pharmaceutical companies for testing
- 2002 – Original syringe pumps concept formed by servicing automation needs in multiple drug development labs
- 2000 – Automation group develops multifunction volumetric infusion pumps for drug development labs