Chromatotec is a group of companies specialized in the manufacturing and sales of gas analyzers in niche markets. For more than 40 years, Chromatotec Group provides a full range of automatic gas chromatograph (autoGC) for online monitoring. These innovative analyzers are 100% made in France and allow to track ppt/ppb/ppm and % concentration levels. With offices in China and USA, our group is worldwide known for its leading-edge technology. Based on gas chromatograph principle, our analyzers are focused on VOC / Sulfurs / Odor monitoring.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
The range of products is as follows :
- Airmotec : VOC in Air and in water
- Chroma : impurities in Gas or Air
- Medor : sulfur in Air, Natural Gas or Biogas
- Design and installation of turnkey units for gas process
Description of the CHROMATOTEC group :
- In the US :
- Chromatotec Inc. (Houston, TX) : Sales and Service for North America
- In Europe :
- Chromatotec SARL : Holding of the group
- Airmotec SA : International Sales
- Chromato-Sud : Manufacturing place
- In Asia :
- Mr Wang Xiao Ming - Sales support in Chinese language
New ! Gas Analyzers With In-Built Computer Serie GC 866
- The airmoVOC BTX has TÜV approval on all BTEX compounds (1996). The airTOXIC and airmoBTX both have Italian CNR approval (2006 for airTOXIC and 2007 for airmoBTX).
- The Medor has ISO certification 6326/2 and meets DIN 51855/7 in Natural Gas and Air
- Our gas analyser « energyMEDOR » has been chosen as reference system for the ASTM D7493-08 norm
- VOC and BTX
- Air and gas analysis stations
- Odour in air or gas
- Product for pure gas / air / natural gas :
- AirmoVOC BTX
- New MEDOR Exp
- Gas analysis with online results
Engineering global solutions with integration of automation systems
- Peripherical equipment
- Explosion proof rack
- Wall mounted rack
- Communication protocols...
- Vistachrom : all products are controlled by the software Vistachrom running under Windows. Piezo Valve to control carrier gas
- AirmOzone & airmoTWA : complete automated cabinets and data transfer with remote control to Chromatotec laboratory
- Manufacturing of pure gas analyzers
Worldwide known for its leading-edge of technology, our group proposes gas analysis systems with in-built computers and its own developed software, Vistachrom, to pilot these process analyzer.
Auto GC 866 analyzers range
We manufacture several analyzer ranges which are mounted in a 19' rack and with 4U height with everything included in the instrument.
Our main GC 866 ranges are :
- MEDOR range: analysis of sulfur compounds in natural gas (gas company) and ambient air (waste water plant application) since 1975.
- AIRMO range: analysis of VOC / BTEX in ambient air (ppb, ppt, ppm).
- CHROMA range : analysis of impurities in pure gas and in industrial air (ppb / %). This range has been developed since the creation of the Chromato-Sud company in 1986.
- Odor monitoring Solutions : Specific detectors.
Chromatotec offers global solutions with integration of automation systems (multiplexer, peripheral equipment, alarms, communication protocols…)
- Industrial hygiene - personnel safety gas analyzers for industrial air monitoring - Health and Safety
- Sulfur or odor gas analyzers for ambient air monitoring - Oil, Gas & Refineries - Gas
- Gas analyzers for odorization injection and control - Monitoring and Testing
- Gas analyzers for U.H.P. industry - Air and Climate
- Gas analyzers for deodorization: ppb - Air and Climate
- Gas analyzers for plant protection and process optimization - Manufacturing, Other
- Refineries and hazardous areas gas analyzers for industrial air monitoring - Air and Climate
- Gas analyzers for odor monitoring - Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
How to analyze H2S, All Mercaptans, THT and Total Sulfur for Monitoring Natural Gas or Gaseous Fuels in Metering StationsAuthor: Franck Amiet;Jean-Philippe Amiet
Chromatotec has been pleased to participate to the last issue of Petro Industry News with an article on “How to analyze H2S, All Mercaptans, THT and Total Sulfur for Monitoring Natural Gas or ...
Continuous Monitoring of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons using Automatic Thermal Desorption-Gas Chromatography
Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) are a group of over 100 different chemicals that are known to be formed typically during incomplete combustion of organic matter at high temperature. Their major sources in the atmosphere include industrial processes, vehicle exhausts, waste incinerations, and domestic heating emissions. Due to their carcinogenic/mutagenic effects, 16 PAHs are currently listed as priority air pollutants. Actual analytical methods dedicated to monitor PAHs require multistep sampling preparati...
Monitoring of 120 VOCs on site without risk of contamination
CHROMATOTEC is continuously developing new applications with one common objective: providing automatic field expertise. The last application sold for industrial area in Shanghai is designed for continuous monitoring of more than 120 VOCs compounds with auto GC 866 FID/MS (airmoSCAN XPERT). This system is totally designed for automatic online monitoring in fixed or mobile station implemented on site. The main huge advantage of this solution is to avoid onsite sampling with contamination risk of the sample...
- ADIPEC - 2018
- Rio Oil and Gas - 2018
- ACHEMA 2018
- 13th International Conference and Exhibition on Emissions Monitoring - CEM Europe 2018
- IE expo - Shanghai
- ADIPEC 2017
- Salon Analyse Industrielle
- Rio Oil & Gas Expo and Conference
- AWMA`s 109th Annual Conference & Exhibition
- The 12th International Conference & Exhibition on Emissions Monitoring - CEM 2016
- AchemAsia 2016
- ARABLAB 2016
- Pittcon 2016
- Arablab 2015
- Air & Waste Management Association 106th Annual Conference & Exhibition 2013
- ACHEMA 2012
- Air & Waste Management Association’s Annual Conference & Exhibition (ACE) 2012
- Pittcon 2012
- Pollutec Horizons 2011
- Air and Climate
- Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Air and Climate - Indoor Air
- Automobile & Ground Transport
- Automobile & Ground Transport - Cars
- Food and Beverage
- Food and Beverage - Beverage
- Health and Safety
- Health and Safety - Health and Safety Monitoring and Testing
- Health Care
- Manufacturing, Other
- Metal - Steel
- Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Environmental Monitoring
- Monitoring and Testing - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Oil, Gas & Refineries - Gas
- Oil, Gas & Refineries - Refineries
- Water and Wastewater - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment